[METHOD] Alternative Way to Setup Your Scraper Accounts -JARVEE

you may have too many strict filters, or may have poor sources. Try turning off the filters and it should work, then slowly turn them back on and don’t abuse it. The more filters you add, the more api calls the scrapers do, the faster they die.

Thanks a lot Hadi. I tried to loosen up the filters (that were not so strong nonetheless), and I have like more than 75 accounts to scrape from (followers and likes+comments). Thing is the scrapers die so fast right now : I have set 9 scrapers per 1 main account. With 1 residential proxy for 2 scrapers. I got phone verification immediately (with a phone number used to create the scrapers). Even if you remove phone numbers in JV from every profile now IG still use it for verification. Scrapers are going to cost now a lot more than IG paid ads…

Do you have the “delay all tools…” settings enabled in the advanced settings of your scraper accounts? Try checking the api partial emulation option on your scraper accounts.

Do you have it unchecked?

Is partial emulation helping at all?

How much time can you make your scrapers survive? Are you running them on 4g proxies?

Hello,

I tried full and partial emulation. Problem is that now even if you create a scraper account on a mobile device and then delete the phone number. Instagram still uses the initial phone number for verification. That makes purchased scrapers unusable.

Yes Ossi, I have a very strong “delay all tools” in my scraper accounts.

@Awesome_Music_Dude : I wrote up here that I use residential proxies (1 proxy per 2 scrapers). If I’d use 4G proxies + Jarvee subscription + VPS + SMSpva balance, I’d better simply pay IG in advertising, would have more ROI nowadays.

1. You can now import accounts as scraper accounts in JARVEE (you need a licence of 70 users or more to get this enabled). A scraper account will basically be an ig account that does nothing other than scrape. You have no tools on those accounts either, but they don’t count towards your account limit. They will be imported with the tag “Scraper” by default, you can change it though. Make sure to have the same tag name setup in settings be the one the scrapers are tagged with.

my question is,

basicly add profile > instagram scraper

this profile cant send scrap user to main account right (because no have any tools like add profile instagram)?

so whats the benefits for this scrapper?
and why we need this? whats the difference between add profile > instagram (can send scrape to main acc).

how about if we run this (add profile > instagram scraper) just RUN. and we still running main account using add thousand username source on follow list main acc…its safe for main acc? (main acc will run this following using api scrap from (add profile > instagram scraper) ? or by its self?

using that method the one where you add the Instagram scraper account it’s called the tagname method there is no need for you to add any sources to your scrapers because all settings and sources will be configured on the main then JV will use that account (scraper) to make API calls in the background that way your main account will stay safe, check this article to understand better the tag name method

instagram scraper won’t be counted towards your Jarvee license limit. So, if you have 70 accounts plan, you can addd 70 regular Instagram accounts + unlimited instagram scraper.

instagram scraper can only work when you use the tagname method, you just need to verify those instagram scraper, then go in settings > social platforms > instagram, add the tagname scraper next to each option.

instagram scraper has the tagname ‘scraper’ by default.

You don’t have to use instagram scraper to make the tool work. When you have 10 or 30 accounts plan, it’s not possible to add instagram scraper, In that case you can add regular instagram accounts, tag them as ‘scraper’ manually in Settings tab.

If you have these three options checked, your scrapers that have been tagged as scraper will be used for scraping.

1 Like

if we only use instagram scraper unlimited from jarvee…no using insta scraper from regular insta account.
how main account running follow? because it doesnt have source to follow…
can i add them manualy? add username source in every main account? its safe for main acc? because main acc didnt get source from scraper,but from add manual user.

You should add the sources in your main account’s follow tool sources tab. You can use any source option. Whenever a tool on your main account executes an operation, your scraper accounts will be used in the background to scrape from the sources you added on your main account.

1 Like

are you using the classic scraper to main or the tag method?

i using scraper Add Profile > Instagram Scraper

okay nice, so make sure to follow the steps on the tag name article that I shared above exactly and you be able to avoid 550 error and you can add sources to the main account directly

Thanks luca…btw how long scraper can survive? 1month? And are you using EB for main acc? How many mother acc you use for 1 single 4g proxy? Thanks

from my experience scrapers can live from 1 day to 40 days but there are users that we’re able to do much more than that, yes I use EB for most main accounts and 2-3 accounts per proxy.

Wow…did you replace them (scraper) everytime get PV? With a new one… or you just confirmation with phone number? And im not lucky with that(pv) 95% always failed…LOL

And for main acc i never use EB. Always getting temp block. I use Api. Is that any problem with api for main acc?

Captcha + PV usually lead to 24 Hours Review status. After that the accounts will get disabled. That’s why we usually just replace those accounts with verification issues. If you have a lot of real phone numbers, you can use them to phone verify the accounts. But nowadays even using real numbers doesn’t guarantee that the accounts will not get review 24 hours status.

No, I switch between API and EB when I get blocks.

1 Like

i have same question, does anyone can commend how many mother acc use for 1 single 4g proxy at the same time? only follow and like function

to keep everything smooth and working fine, avoiding most issues and verification 3-4 per proxy should be great.

8-10 accounts. You will probably get different answers from different people. If you search on this forum, you will see some people use up to 20 accounts on 1 proxy.