[METHOD] Growing accounts with a cheap proxy. (NO BLOCK) - JARVEE

Great idea…thanks for sharing! following/unfollowing users in the saved posts collection is indeed very easy, and you can do it fast.

1 Like

very clever approach, thanks for sharing, food for the brain!

2 Likes

That is quite an impressive work you’ve done here. Congrats! :pray:

1 Like

No way!

Very clever, thanks for sharing :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nicely explained, I can confirm that works very well for some clients, in our case we do the heavy work of scraping and saving the posts (without Jarvee but our own system) for a group of VAs, so it’s so easy for them to complete the follows, for the collection’s name we use the date.

We maintain a database of users, classified by niche, size, etc. (it is updated regularly in order to keep the list clean) also we created an “activity score” that allows us to track how active an accounts is, we’re currently working to add an score for engagement, how much/often they like/comment/save etc. we will use it to filter active users, we don’t want to have followers that only watch, this is a premium service for high quality accounts only.
From this database is that we pull the posts that we send to the collections (on the clients accounts)

I’m sharing this with you because I know that many of you have the skills to develop something similar.

Happy Easter!

4 Likes

Indeed a nice share @Hadi … you might want to enter the giveaway with it :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, just added the hashtag :smiley:

1 Like

main account need to login instagram app first? and create collection first on app?

1 Like

main account need to login instagram app first? and create collection first on app?

Yes, you currently can’t create collections from within JARVEE, you need to do this manually from the app.
I asked JARVEE if they could add a feature where the software automatically creates collections;
The way I would like the feature to work would be like this:

(Y= target collection to save posts to)

If #posts in collection y <100
Save posts to collection y
Else
Create new collection and set it as the target

But they said:
“Unfortunately that is very specific to your needs and not easy to implement. We implement features that make sense for most of our users.”

If i’m not the only one who wants this, you guys should tell them that it makes sense to have this feature, they’re really helpful and i’m sure they’re always willing to implement new ideas.
I don’t blame them though, to be honest, asking for this feature doesn’t make sense without the context of this article :joy:.

1 Like

how about if we run 100 account instagram…i have 100 instagram account. its safe login 1 by 1 in same android for 100 acc?

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend doing that, you’ll flag your IP and your device. This method requires manual work, I would recommend that the client does the manual following and unfollowing from their devices.
If your running 100 instagram accounts you should have the financial resources to buy a 4g proxy and let JARVEE do the following and unfollowing itself.

1 Like

how many acc we can run in jarvee? to minimalize getting blocked by instagram.
if i run 30 acc instagram. is this okay login with same device and change proxy? to create collection. because jarvee dont have feature for create collection

1 Like

You can run as many accounts on JARVEE as you want, but you need to do the following:

1. have a jarvee licence that fits your needs
  2. have a mobile proxy for each 2-3 accounts
  3. have a datacenter proxy for each scraper account
  4. a computer with a bit of juice, a free vps can handle about 10 accounts

When you login from your phone, instagram collects the following data:

1. IP
  2. Device ID
  3. Operating system
  4. Location
    there’s probably more but these are the main ones.

by logging in with a proxy, you’ll be changing your ip and location, your device ID will stay the same and instagram will not only know that your logging in with a lot of accounts from 1 device, they will know your trying to hide it from them with a proxy.
JARVEE issues a unique device ID for each account.
you could look into rooting a device and changing the ID, but i won’t guarantee that method.

As i mentioned before, the best way to do this is ask your clients if they want to do manual growth, if so, tell them to create the collections on their own devices.

You could also buy a bunch of cheap phones and login to them there and setup a proxy on each one, but thats up to how you want to run your business.

Email JARVEE and let them know you want to be able to create collections from within the software, the more people who do the higher the chances it gets implemented.

Is there a specific reason why you use a datacenter proxy for each scrapper account? Did you run into some issues when you used more than one scrapper account per proxy? I think proxies are not that important for scrapper accounts.

1 Like

Datacenter proxies are horrible, I personally run 1 scraper per datacenter proxy, here’s why:

1. They’re cheap
  2. Scrapper accounts send a lot of requests to instagram, having it come from a datacenter ip is already going to look suspicious for instagram, adding another account will just confirm to instagram your using automation.
  3. If one scrapper account happens to get disabled, the other one on the same proxy will get disabled too, this has happened to me 2 times, i lost 4 scrapper accounts, i was using 2 accounts/datacenter proxy.
    You can test around yourself and see, but i’d recommend sticking to 1/proxy.

It’s not finding my specific collections again, tried restarting. Also it kept saying it’s saving posts but in the app did not see any new ones from my first day of testing.

1 Like

Hi,
make sure the account is valid, make sure the proxy is as well.
after you verified those 2 things then restart jarvee.
If it doesn’t show up after that i would recommend contacting support as they will be the best in helping you

Yeah, just did, proxy works fine, just no saves and no collections.

1 Like

Odd, hasn’t happened to me,
as i mentioned before, contact JARVEE they should be able to help you
cheers

1 Like

I am still learning so I’m not quite sure what url I need to put as the source. I put the scrapper profile username and didn’t work so I know I must have put the wrong url.