[METHOD] Unheard methods: How to increase the reach on Instagram šŸ”„ (including my own secret sauce and golden nugget)

I noticed there are a bunch of different versions:
Convert
Shell
Classic
etcā€¦

Which one should I get?

By this do you mean just edit the picture and make a small change to it?

yes
For changing metadata you can use xnviewMP. And with bulk edit function you can also change all pictures (md5Hashs)

3 Likes

Thanks for the tutorial it is very good, you can explain the alternative text. please,
Where do I see it?
Thank you!

1 Like

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”-

4 Likes

There are different ways. You can use chrome web developer extension. And check ā€œdisplay alt attributesā€ and ā€œHide imagesā€ option.

13 Likes

Right click ā€œinspectā€, control+F and type image may contain.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll have to get that extension.

2 Likes

Must be me but these are just all obvious things that everyone going into the IG should know already

There is nothing unheard of

#Clickbait

1 Like

thread is in level one. pretty sure for a lot of readers there are unheard methods in it.

#hatersgonnahate

6 Likes

Understood, a thousand thanks :slight_smile:

What for settings do you use in canva like 1080 to 1920 or what? :slight_smile:

Great job here! :clap:

Wow, thanks this is very useful! I didnā€™t know that there was an extension for this

1 Like

Nether did I. I need to download more RAM I think.

1 Like

It is clickbait cus this is just things everyone that has been in the game for a view days knows, i donā€™t care what level it is in, it is clickbait as nothing in the OP is unheard off, do you even get the concept of clickbait?

I guess not!

1 Like

Feel free to contribute non clickbait content.

5 Likes

you guessed wrong. but as I tried to explained you @DaveNL - for new people itā€™s no clickbait because methods are unheard. So the title is no clickbait itā€™s the truth.

7 Likes

If you want, I can make the title: [METHOD] Methods, that everyone knows: How to increase the reachā€¦

Anyways, give this forum some of your tips (unheard) that only you know, so other forum members can benefit from your knowledge, because it seems you are the guy who knows everything. Thanks.

9 Likes

I think itā€™s good content, especially for new people. Keep it coming!

6 Likes