Mother/ Child/ - First Time (Blog)

these two have been blacklisted on one. shoukd I request a new proxy?
b.barracudacentral.org
dnsbl.spfbl.net

Absolutely switch them

1 Like

I have contacted the proxy provider asking for a replacement.

Only 2 of the 5 newer aged accounts are working properly. The ones that aren’t are getting action blocks after 1 or 2 likes so something is definitely up with them.

I have two theories. Either its the proxy or it’s because they are russian based accounts.

In total I have 7 accounts working well with two of them being the 2k followers that I bought.

The only problem is that I am only building them all up very slowly. So they don’t have many followers. Think most are less than 50 after a few weeks.

Should I try push them up a little faster or keep growing them slowly?

P.s I have now had the two 2k fitness accounts for about 7 days. So I will begin to work on dms next week. Any tips would be awesome!

No don’t rush the process. Take your time and build a good trust score with IG. Increase activity after a month but do it slowly like increments of 5 every day until your reach around 120 follows per day. Take into account the other actions like likes and DM’s. Your actions should reflect slow progression and remember to randomize everything and change randomize times at least every two weeks. I hope it helps your journey

2 Likes

Sweet. Thanks. Hopefully I can get them doing some good work soon

Yes. Try 1 follow per operation with 15-45 minutes as wait time. I just saw this thread, maybe these settings will work well on your accounts. Follow Unfollow - No blocks - DC proxies - Settings

1 Like

Thanks I will check it out

I tried using the exact formula of that post on a few accounts and they did well yesterday, surpassing the amount of follows I can usually do. Today however I got a few temporary action blocks so I had to change the setting to have more time in between and more random sleep time.

I have a feeling the accounts were following to close to each other with the 4-8min window. After having bigger delays they seem to be working fine again.

You know how tempermental jarvee is though. Thanks ossi for linking me to that page

UPDATE- I have about 8 accounts running pretty smoothly. I get the odd temporary block but its gone fast.

Here is what I am currently doing.
1 follow at a time every 20-40 minutes over a 12 hour period. I have random rest times on each. I am starting on 30 follows per day and increasing by 5 each day afterward.

I have 2 accounts per 4g proxy atm which is expensive I know. I have 5 scaper accounts that use zproxies $7 proxy.

The accounts are only just starting to calm down so I’m not sure whether I should wait a bit to start DMing

1 Like

yeah, try to stabilize things first then you can start DM’s, you can wait until your accounts reach 60-70 follow per day than you can start DM’s

1 Like

Haven’t been around, sorry couldn’t reply earlier. Good to see the accounts are performing better. I’ve still been running mine, I’ve actually added more. Run into the occasional issues, but for the most part its stable.

You can try warning up accounts manually inside the EB, prior to starting automation them. Atleast that way you warm will be more natural… and for me atleast, I’m able to perform more actions manually.

One follow every 20-40 minutes is extremely slow, and not really normal human behavior. It’s good behavior when warming up an account with automation… but when warming by hand, I’ve found that having a shorter rest between follows, and regular rest between operations worked better. I also found scrolling up and down between follows allowed me more follows then when I just followed and waited equal amount of time. So they really do take into account mouse movement/scrolling behavior.

2 Likes

Got my first proper action block (in a while) today.
Have a feeling its because three accounts were sharing the same 4g proxy. It’s just super expensive to only have 2 accounts on a proxy, especially with 4g.

I’m getting lots of temporary blocks which is why I’m cautious of adding more follows. This could be due to the slowness, so may try doing more frequent but bigger rest breaks

How do you do page scrolling?

hii friends i read all your posts here and its nice to see your journey

but i have to understand something’s

1. how many DM max you can send per one slave account?
  2. how many new followers you gain per day/month?

Yeah I think changing the like times was a bad mistake. I change a few to 4-8min as the post suggested and two of three of those accounts are now blocked. One was my good account that barely ever gets blocked.

Swear I can’t do anything over 50 actions on these accounts

1 Like

1 Like

Had a Google about the 508 block. Most websites saying its a hard block from too many actions. Which is weird cause it only did 30 follows yesterday and today 2 follows before the block.

Should I just keep pushing at my accounts or keep babying them? Seems like they either are safe on 30ish a day, but can do more with some getting blocked.
Worst thing is when the account thats blocked is the one you were going to start DMing with when it gets warmed up.

Its definitely an uphill battle doing automation and manual actually seems like it probably works better, you just can’t build a business around it is the problem.

Any tips would be awesome guys

1 Like

Are you starting to see what I mean about being able to do more actions manually then when doing them in jarvee? It really shouldn’t be like this if we’re using the “use embedded browser only” option.

I made a thread in the past, regarding leaks in the software… and this is why were not able to follow or like at the same rate/limit as when we’re using jarvee. I have an account that has use EB only checked, that was still saying it was attempting to login thru the api(despite it being logged in already in the eb).

These type of issues(use EB only) need to be looked thru with a fine tooth comb(by the developer), so that when we do actions in the EB, that its identical to when we login thru chrome on our PC.

In my opinion.

1 Like

25-30 DMs daily… but the account needs to be fully warmed up, use of spintax.

your followers gain is really dependent on your niche, content and what methods you use to grow your account. Everyone’s gain is different

Yeah. I think jarvee needs to add in page scrolls, even mouse movements etc so that it seems real. I feel as though Ig knows.

The guy I bought the two 2k accounts from was getting 100 follows a day via manual follow/unfollow. Obviously the health on the account wont be very good but it shows that manual is far easier. But just time constraining

1 Like