Mother/Slave for Instagram: Truth Revealed

That m/s can be used to grow accounts. Think both of us are well versed in m/s enough to agree with that!

1 Like

hey heroeslair - just wanted to ask say you have your brand like nike and your looking to build you MS - how many slaves do u usually make to send to your main account?

Many thanks!

1 Like

Depends how many followers I want to give to the account really. from 20-100s.

I only use 50 on my personal account, while the rest goes to clients depending how much they want to grow.

1 Like

Hey mate are you a IG mole?, what truth are you talking about? Your post make no sense, it seems you are seeking information on M/S rather than giving any value. I am confused maybe I missed something, but you have not revealed anything about M/S

4 Likes

Looks like he just wants to sell something not provide value to the community :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Here is lots of value for Mother/ Slave. Just to help people that come to this post feeling unsatisfied.

2 Likes

Good posts, true reference in here

1 Like

Thanks man! Appreciated

There is too much value in this post! Thanks for sharing. I can now make $1000/day on my own

5 Likes

OMG im so glad i came across this thread. There’s TONS of value here that even IG staff wouldn’t know about it. im sooo thank full for you. Why not get the fuck out of here with your bullshit?
if you’re trying to promote your service just atleast do it in ethical way not by clickbait.

Moderators, please stop being sleep and do your job.

3 Likes

Always good to see people getting involved, but I had to check the claim about Sunny Co. Clothing out.

The most successful Instagram campaign ever? That’s a bold claim.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing teteral :pray: :pray:

I think he will not ever come back :disappointed_relieved:

That’s a very nice share mate. Thank you, this CNET article was very valuable. What do you think about it @teteral ? Is that still

By the way, (if you are legit) your prices are very high for what one would get

1 Like

Well it sure is weird how many assumptions everyone is making. Was just trying to hear other success stories with MS…

Depends on how you look at it!

1 Like

No promo. Just trying to add to the community.

First post here. Just trying to add to this great community. Seems like you’re upset for some reason

Fair enough! :+1:

I’m not a fan of the ‘all publicity is good publicity’ line of thinking, but you can’t deny the growth and exposure they had.

Hopefully! we need to make MPSOCIAL great again!

What did you add? sharing a showcase to promote your ebook/service you have linked in your bio?
This is not the way. if you wanna add value to the forum, start a journey or create AMA thread or help who are in needs.

4 Likes

I feel like you made a bad impression and possibly underestimated the community here. The instagram part of the forum is about people that need help or people that want to share their value.

If you want to introduce yourself you should try the free for all longue or share some actual tips on m/s. (Just be smart and not give your whole business strategy away).

There is a marketplace you can try sell in, but you will need to build some credibility before being successful there. Especially after this introduction.

You will find that the top guys that do really well with m/s don’t talk about it. They did their time at the beginning and people know who they are.

Anyway. Welcome!

4 Likes