M/S method DIY or use an agency?

I watched that video some weeks ago, but if one account of yours get a PV/EV, will that happend to most of your accounts or?

Nope. None in the past 2 years.

2 Likes

Damn, that sounds awesome!

1 Like

@alexnvo wheres your video?

2 Likes

@Powerlifter would your strategy work if my main accounts only have 1.5k and 2k?

is the video on manual m/s or automated?

1 Like

If your content is good and your audience targeting is right

1 Like

a mix of all thing I use to grow accounts –

2 Likes

@powerlifter could i have your insta? id like to talk to you a bit more. you can PM it to me if you want

Sorry, but not comfortable. I think most people here feel the same/don’t give out their account usernames

Do you use your slave account from the same ip? Do you do manually liking or use automation?

Manual liking

1 Like

Hi there @Powerlifter. I just wanted to confirm, you’re running three manual accounts - are you running them all from the same phone and IG app?

Yeah, all same phone and app

1 Like

Brilliant. Thanks for the confirmation. This might be a nice way for me to start using those spare accounts I’ve got lying around without compromising anything with automation.

Nice, you’re going to do it manually? If you’re going to do liking, I would suggest 2 20 min blocks. I don’t recall if I said that earlier in the thread

1 Like

Yep, manual is where I really want to go right now as it seems the safest option.

Cheers for the tip - 2x20 minute blocks of around 100 to 150 profiles. Let’s see how it goes! :+1:

1 Like

Tried this method. Going via the Recent tab of hashtags is a no go for me. A bunch of business pages crawling those images you liked as well and then following you for a follow back which is useless. This only grows your followers count with busineses who followed you for a follow back, they will never interact with you content

I’m going to try it the way @Powerlifter does it, going through the list of likers of a photo. Even though there are soo many private accounts, seems hard to go through all of them and at the same time target the right ones and do 1000 likes a day. Also you can forget about being followed by Private users with this method. Seems like a less intrusive way to grow indeed. As a side note, F/U method seems way more practical for a targeted manual strategy but it’s true, the risk is higher.

1 Like

Cool, let me know how it goes. Also, a suggestion: likers and commenters results in the highest engagement, but it you want to maximize followback, go to recent followers. You might want to do a mix of both