My Strategy With Pinterest + Massplanner

How u manage to get back the accounts?

I have more than 10 suspended accounts and non of them I could get back. Every time they send the same generic mail that the accounts will remain suspended.

I just clicked on the appeal link and waited a few days. For one account I sent them a message asking to please unsuspended my account and I just got a generic response back.

I think the only chance is filing the appeal and then if they like what they see they will give your account back. I guess in your case they didnā€™t like what they saw.

2 Likes

I also didnā€™t like what I was doing lol :smiley:

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking that itā€™s a good idea to get your content from other social networks (letā€™s say twitter or tumblr) and post it on pinterest. That way you will have different content for each profile without it being repeated on pinterest. If someone wants to contradict me, then please do. :smiley:

No youā€™re right, that is why i use FB, Twitter and web 2.0 to differ it up a bit

only problem with using pictures that donā€™t belong to you is it puts your domain at risk. and pinterest has this kind of new feature where you can see images visually similar to yours, it looks pretty spammy when they pull up pictures from your domain and none are on your site

no clue whats going on but my followers are dropping hard. I only changed my settings for 2 accounts, hopefully its just a coincidence

it has nothing to do with setting, my opinion is that pinterest is making changes, i guess it is mass ban, same thing happened to meā€¦ I think there is no way so many ā€œunfollowā€ to happen in less than 6 hoursā€¦any other opinions ?

Agree with it.

I really did not see the advantage for the tier strategy.

As we know, it is not strict for the Pinterest to ban the accounts. So many many accounts in Pinterest are bot accounts. I believe they know this.

The accounts for other social platform are easily banned for the marking aim.

Tier strategy tested with 100-130 accounts, each posting to two different boards 1 own + 1 shared, 1 month ago everything was running smooth, but the last two weeks traffic dropped from appx 10 k page views to 1k daily. The most interesting part is that those 1k daily views are from the very first pins/posts, any new pin/post that i share, brings no trafficā€¦ I am thinking putting Pinterest on standby for sometimeā€¦ Do you guys have similar issue ?

1 Like

Agree with you.

unfortunately I pretty much notice the same trend. All my traffic is from pins that I did literally years ago. However iā€™ve been reading articles that talk about the viral effect on pintetrest and how it takes a long time. I can see from my own analytic stats how randomly some articles will go viral for a few months then disappear. so i think there is some value in being consistent on pinterest

if you go to https://www.pinterest.com/source/yourwebsite.com/ you can see whoā€™s repping your stuff - even though iā€™m not getting traffic from some of my newer pins, i can still see lots of people are still sharing them. somehow i think pinterest works with a very delayed effect

i think there might be some value to using the https://www.pinterest.com/source/yoursite.com/ link as a source for account actions, then you can make sure your domain is getting a ton of exposure

what are you guys thinking of doing instead of the tier startegy? I had 6 accounts each posting 15 times a day to different boards, maybe ill go back to thatā€¦

1 Like

Is there ANY one to find the new strategy for the Pinterest?

I went back to 3 accounts pinning 15 - 20 times a day & my traffic & revenue are slightly up, not sure if its a coincidence . going to add 3 more accounts pinning tonight

@vegapunk are you posting the same 15-20 pictures per day with the same URL?

Have you tried adding unique keywords to your post description and search for it in the search console? Or see if you can find your repinned Brand Pin with one of your other accounts.

I would like to know how many people have repinned your Brand Pin except you and if your followers can even see your Brand Pin.

i have about 20 brand images i cycle through, sending out 15- 20 a day, I use about 25 different urls with these pins

good idea, i will try tomorrow with specific keyword and i will let you know if it shows up in the search console. Yes i can see my pins, tried with different IP, different account, also friend of mine checked the pins are there.
Regarding re-pins from other users, one pin from last night was pinned 327, appx 200(100acc X 2 boards) were mine i guess, the other are from other users

i hope and pray not to be coincidenceā€¦ i hope things will get better

just want to post my pinterst traffic since March, as you can see there was a significant drop on April 26th that i havenā€™t recovered from. Hopefully this means theyā€™re making some changes to the system and things will even out soon