My Strategy With Pinterest + Massplanner

Well… Then it seems very strange that your traffic dropped… Could it be some kind of shadow ban similar to IG? @Adnan have you also experienced a traffic drop?

Could be, at the moment i am in dead end. Thinking what would be smarter, to test the accounts 1 by 1 to see which is shadow ghosted/banned and separate them or to create new fresh accounts on new proxies or just give up on pinterest and start a new journey(instagram,shopify etc). Suggestion ?

I wouldn’t give up that early. Some months ago I had problems with IG phone verification loop for weeks. I heard from many other people that they had the same problems. I tried all solutions, but nothing worked. I though I could forget IG, but after some time the problem solved itself… :open_mouth:

Maybe Pinterest is trying a lot of new features/changes which can always lead to temporary problems.

Maybe an algorithm change shadow banned certain accounts (more followings than follower, ect.)

OR: Pinterest is changing their algorithm to reduce the range of organic reach so more and more people use their PPC Pins.

1 Like

““OR: Pinterest is changing their algorithm to reduce the range of organic reach so more and more people use their PPC Pins.”” - Learning from facebook, same thing happened there…

1 Like

I have been told that they are doing the same sort of “reach” crap you have seen on facebook fanpages, not everybody is seeing yoru pin anymore, maybe they will launch their advertisement option outside the view countries they are now in

1 Like