Need to buy Raw Mobile or Regular Mobile Proxies

I have mine own proxy’s and it is not that extreme. If you rent out it is a total different case. I have a smal setup consisting 3 modems at the moment and running stable for 7 months.
Total setup costs 100 euro and 10 euro per sim per month. Not highspeed internet but if you know proxy’s you know how to speed it up.

Right, for such small setups it’s pretty doable. When renting out as you said it’s a totally different case.
Lucky to have cheap sim cards too in your country :slight_smile:
At the end of the day when the network speed is ~2mbps it’s already acceptable for 10 accounts/proxy

1 Like

As far as I am aware Henry caps it at 3…granted I have nothing to prove he’s being honest but he’s been around for a long time.

Yeah, that’s not an option here in Canada. We have some of the most expensive telecommunication costs in the world. Maybe for a few select clients but not for a larger operation

1 Like

Guys can someone explain me the exact difference between hiring raw-mobile (for 10 accs) or 1:1 mobile for 10 different accs for example.
I have read the whole thread, and couldnt find the answer.
You guys are talking about this but havent found a description.
I have like 20 accounts from some clients, which are real accounts, that are used in their phone instagram app to like their friends photos, etc. And what I do with jarvee is to follow 500 and unfollow 500 per day. Nothing else, maybe some likes after follow but in a really low rate.
I am not an expert, etc. What would you recommend me and why?
20-30 proxies 1:1 mobile or 2-3 proxies raw-mobile.
Thanks!!

Hi

If anyone else have mobile proxies for sale, please do let me know. I currently need around 50 +

Thank you very much.
Currently pending replies from Henry and Digiboy.

Thank you so much for all the infos so far! Glad I found this forum!

@Digital7Boy btw I ran out of replies for the day because I am a new member LOL. But yes, please send the details and let’s do it :slight_smile:

@Nieco - You can also hit me on Skype at: digitalboy@cashinhand.info or Telegram: @digital7boy

1 Like

I need to buy 10 4g proxies. Where should I go?

Anyone hit me up on here as I want to get away from highproxies now

1 Like

I’ve had good luck with mobile proxies from Henry Cooper

2 Likes

Thanks. I will look for him

1 Like

Hi guys, thanks for all the info, can you please tell me whats the main defference between the proxy types?
and can i use my own computer as a proxy? is it any good?

1 Like

From personal experience i would recommend mobile proxies its been working fine for me.

1 Like

As far as I understood if you buy a mobile tier (one modem for you) you can put as many accs as you want on it. BUT… say you have 10 accs on a modem. And let’s assume 1 or 2 accs of these have bad karma (bad settings, low trust score for whatever reason) the disease of these 2 accs will also spread on the others on the same modem.

With 1:1 mobile proxies the provider makes somehow sure that disease is not spread. Seems to be like a secret sauce. But from what I have read here so far the secret sauce works.

And concerning the “disease” I can tell from my own experience when you have trouble (PV, ban, blocks) on one acc on a mobile tier I always got similar trouble on furthers accs on the same tier (luckily not on all).

Hope this explains it a bit. If not… Sir Henry will be able to tell you in a much better way.

3 Likes

checkout this Topic tho : Best Proxy After June Instagram update

2 Likes

Hello, kindly help me with a contact to reach to Henry copper

Two options… contact him directly, or try this approach:

Heavenly father, I am your humble servant,
I come before you today in need of hope.
There are times when I feel helpless,
There are times when I feel weak.
I pray for hope and for Henry Cooper.
I need hope for a better future, so that I can afford my own secretary
I need hope for a better life.
I need hope for love and kindness.
Some say that the sky is at it’s
darkest just before the light.
I pray that this is true, for all seems dark.
I need your light, Lord, in every way.
I pray to be filled with your light from
head to toe. To bask in your glory.
To know that all is right in the world,
as you have planned, and as you want
_it to be. _
Help me to walk in your light, and live
my life in faith and glory.
In your name I pray, Amen

Option 3… does not exist unless you have earned some merits here in the forum.

1 Like

JAJAJA, for a better future!

:flushed: What just happened.

2 Likes

The prayer was meant for gross_five on how to reach you. First option was to contact you directly (but he wanted rather me to do this job). Second option was to use the prayer instead.

So he shall pray for getting in touch with you and for having a secretary. :joy:
I don’t qualify for this job since my boobs are too small…

1 Like

Generally speaking - Proxies are only 20% of the setup. Cuz the whole setup consists of proxies, accounts, software, settings, and IG algos. Other words - proxies matter, but there is no magic.

When you purchase a proxy - there are 2 options: 1) Personal - its when you get a private proxy (modem) which will be used by you only, so with 1 proxy you may run as many accounts as you want or as you can. 2) “1:1” proxy allows running a particular number of accounts. Usually, such type or proxies are limited on the provider’s end, that’s why user can’t run more than N number of accounts. Every account sends (creates) some number of threads while performing the actions. In case you will try to run more accounts that are allowed - a number of threads will higher than allowed, so it simply will not work.

Next, to create a mobile proxy - it’s needed a hardware (modem or mobile phone) and sim card with a limited or unlimited data plan, the proxy provider must pay for that, monthly. Around the world prices for data plans may vary, but usually, it starts from 5/10 euros per month. Obviously, in order for the sale to be profitable - proxies must be sold with a higher price, rather than monthly price for a data plan or it could be sold in a few hands, where each user will be limited with number of accs to run.

And the most important - proxy providers do not own the IPs the proxies are based on. It means except the user which uses the proxy (modem) - there will be real cellular provider users who use the same IP simultaneously with the user, which is impossible to avoid. That’s why when you use personal proxy (IP) - it will be used by you and some real users of cellular provider, when the “1:1” proxy (IP) - it will be used by you, some other users like you, who use this proxy for automation and by real real users of cellular provider.

Which one to choose - depends on you only :v: