New "Account Compromised" Messaging

I think it is not related to automations. I think it’s IG which is messing around.
They are killing “likes”, they are rolling out the possibility to post from the Creator Studio and rolling out several monetization features for videos.

What do you think?

1 Like

I think it’s definitely related to automations. As the msg clears says the account share password to a growth company. It’s cant be more clear than that.

3 Likes

Yes but Jarvee claims, for example, that they are not seen by IG as a growth company. which is your opinion?

1 Like

please bro you cant be serious that you actually still believe this

the moment you connect your account to Jarvee/MP IG knows that very second.

5 Likes

Yeah maybe u’re right. So does this means using Jarvee is over?

If after the “Account compromised” message you are getting the 7 days hard block (no likes, comments, post), I created this topic to talk about it.
Hope we can find a solution ASAP.

I know I saw this somewhere but couldn’t find it when I searched. Sorry if it is a repeat (I’m sure it is, but couldn’t find anyone who got this exact message)

I got the attached screenshot as a message using very conservative warm upsettings for an account I grew through F/UF. It had been dormant for a few months but I started it up again using Jarvee again and saw this error.

I am now using 4g proxies (wasn’t before)

My question is, what should I do? How long do I wait before resuming efforts? Any settings I should change?

Thanks for your help!

IG

8 Likes

there is a topic about that already , Here you go buddy :
https://mpsocial.com/t/massive-account-compromised-wave/76992

1 Like

Oh damn. Instagram is catching up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thank you! Sorry I couldn’t find it for some reason when I searched.

I guess I don’t have access to that post :confused:

Jarvee api having some majore issues this days just avoid using it

You guys think if we use only EB we’ll get less of the compromised pop up?

I think it doesnt really matter tbh. I had a huge wave and now it’s some every day. Running hundreds of accounts. Randomizing as much as you can does work i feel. As soon as Ig notices you’re into the same loop it will trigger i think. Just dont create the same pattern over and over

1 Like

Hi which 4G provider are you using?

Mods should this be merged? @MojoJojo

With what? I m not keeping a close eye on these threads.

1 Like

Mantas 4g proxies which were recommended by someone.

Here is the site: www.mindeswx.com

Do you think this is the issue?

Just had another account compromised.

Low settings and this one was reasonabley new and was following on the API.

I have had nearly every account compromised now. Some on EB, some on API.

They have killed the game.

1 Like

just a side note - i’ll unchecked the option Logout of EB when temp block - this that time we are receiving way less compromissed messages