NEW ISSUE: Inauthentic activity

Thanks for sharing, that’s super intense. Can you elaborate on this comment?

“Speculations said that is about Copyright terms”

You are saying the account was deleted because of copyright issues but also happened to be utilizing a growth service? Am I reading that right?

Yes, it means that “gossips” say that it’s due to the fact they have broken the terms of copywriting of Instagram as usually that message is sent on those occasions. Although one of this forum got it from a client that got that message from a friend that is using a popular growth service. It’s not clear if the message was due to them or to the copywriting thing. I hope that explains better

2 Likes

An hour after I see the removing inauthentic activity and threats on banning the account, I got follow blocked - I have been following at the same speed for an month and it’s a tolerable speed. Is this something to be worried about? What do you guys suggest I do?

This is an excellent question. I am also curious. I have 20 clients and only 3 of them received the message (BTW my service is Jarvee Follow/Unfollow, basically).

By reading about the message online I have been mostly reassured it means no harm for them, but I still have not been able to understand why only a small percentage of my clients are sent the message.

I could not identify any common factors between the 3 clients’ accounts, such as their proxy, settings, length of time using my service etc.

But it could possibly be due to their personal activity being high which creates very high activity when combined with my service…I had not thought of that.

@isokid @intothenight I also got that message on one of my own accs I barely use at all on my phone, only botting f/u on my own home ip with Jarvee, so I don’t think that is the issue…

Check out this, then you’ll understand why “it worked for a month” doesn’t mean anything :wink:

2 Likes

Okay, well we can knock that off the list.

Do you have any suspicions about what it could be? Perhaps IG just picks a small percentage at random each time they send out this message?

It could potentially be all accounts with actions that even resemble something of a bot, so almost everyone. I’d turn likes back 20% and let it settle, then you could wait a week and turn it up 5-10% if you feel the need it.

Initially, the commonality between my clients who go it and who didn’t was that they had previously used the apps like “Magic Likes” or had bought fake followers. But now it seems literally everyone is getting them. I think about 10-15 of my clients have gotten them.

I advise them to change their password and then I just restart the service. I dont think anyone has gotten it more than once.

Could certain engagement pods contribute to this? I notice some engagement pod was not functioning as usual last week - I gave engagement but received only 30% of what I usually would. The pod admin denied the malfunction but this had always been a reliable pod in the past so I was very puzzled about it. The reason why I bring it up in this thread is that I received this warning message from IG multiple times when I’m running engagement with that said pod but once the cycle was over, I didn’t see that message again.

I dont think so. Engagement pods are native to Instagram. The issue is really logins from multiple locations and a significant amount of actions taken per day on an account relative to the normal user.

The one I’m referring to is on telegram.

I don’t know the details but if the process of clicking the image link and liking it from telegram is manual, I think you should still be okay. If the process is automated it can become an issue perhaps.

Hello,

seems that IG is playing hard and instead of higher the Engagement, as the mass have requested, but they are now hiding the number of likes that you have…

So now how can we understand which content is viral and which no?

it’s just a test and I doubt that they will roll it out to every user. the like count is what makes people addicted.

2 Likes

true! Will see if the test will be accepted or not… I just see that Instagram is doing all possible to hide their problems instead of solving it

I agree with that - I read that they run hundreds of tests and most we don’t see or hear about

2 Likes

I’m 99,9999% that they won’t do it. They would kill the platform.

1 Like

I have to agree - there’s the huge dopamine hit of the instant numbers and they actually grow their business daily by having those. They will probably just try to taper any inauthentic activity rather than use the hammer

1 Like

I believe that IG will soften the effectiveness of Engagement pods. They should be able to track a user to see how often they like the same people’s posts and lessen their power in their algorithm I’d be shocked if they don’t implement if they haven’t yet.