Personal letter from Instagram?

Just keep reading, it’ll make sense soon enough.

1 Like

Never ever rely only on social medias for your business. You learned the hard way. You should have a blog, optimize your content with good SEO and a good mailing list. Then use your socials to drive traffic.
Sorry to hear about your problem.

2 Likes

Thank you, I do always use the same hashtags. If I start another account should it be completely seperate and not linked to my other two. I made the mistake of linking my new one to my old one so now I can’t have my new one as a business account because when I try they say that the Facebook it’s linked to is already in use. I’ve made so many mistakes😩 I had no idea instagram was like this

I can tell you that they took down a few of us Down within weeks of each other that had promoted each other’s product which I find strange. Like they must look through accounts and find other accounts like we do because there where definitely links. But this girl that models my nails had her account removed a couple of weeks before me but she got hers back within two weeks. She was a personal account and not a business one like me

Thank you I don’t really know how to start a blog or what a SEO is. I have so much to learn. I did learn the hard way. It’s so strange that all this happens when I was just about to release my product I have beeen working on for a year and am having mass produced. I’m so scared my product won’t sell now where as before I was confident it would sell out so quickly

Almost 100% certain that this is why they took you down. You unknowingly did behavior that a lot of people use for spamming, CPA etc.

This is where you will find a ton of information in this forum. It will be near impossible for you to not create accounts that are not linked.

Blogs are easy, it doesn’t have to be great, although it definitely helps. SEO can be very simple, there’s no shortage of guides and tutorials out there. If you choose to pay someone to do it, it’s a matter of you get what you pay for.

Ok great I might have to pay someone my problem is I’m so time poor. Instagram was such an easy tool for me now I see my stupidity. I have honestly earned every follower I had and would never spam/don’t even know how to do it. I find it amazing that they just take down business accounts like this hopefully they make some changes soon

That’s not going to happen anytime soon.

Well hopefully a new social media platform rises up soon and turns Instagram into the new MySpace :sob:

1 Like

It’s ever too late to learn. Believe me…

1 Like

I’m about to take over his niche and do the lean back. :joy: :laughing:

:point_left:__ :wink:>

…\
…/ :eggplant:\

Lol jk.

1 Like

All of MP social when they see that niche:

1 Like

I don’t know what you guys mean by niche :sob:

Cross-Pollinate your followers. Appeal to your Facebook followers & previous Shopify customers to re-follow your IG + Pinterest + FB Pages. Get everyone to give you their email for a monthly nails newsletter or sales promotion. Create a referral bonus promo for customers

Email is king. At the end of the day, any social media can close down your entire account, which makes Email 100% invincible.

2 Likes

Thank you I will do

The new IG is already here, idk why anyone is listening to me :wink:

https://mpsocial.com/t/taylor-swifts-new-social-network-the-swift-life-next-mp-platform/27470

I don’t have access to view😩

1 Like

the link goes to this youtube video:

1 Like

Oh haha I don’t know if it’s quite what I’m looking for😭

1 Like

@wortime did he just say what I think he said?