🚑 Recap - Don't give up your banned Instagram accounts! We can save them!

I has 2FA on before it was disabled, would that affect using this service.

Should be no issue. If we have issues unbanning your accounts, you will receive a refund anyway :slight_smile:

If you want to be 100% sure, ask our staff in the live chat first.

1 Like

#VictoryOverInstagram

#VictoryOverInstagram

can I still get my $5 topup bonus?

Yeah, don’t forget to send the live chat staff the screenshot.

Ongoing Review

I’m using the Recap service for about 16 days - screenshot ↓

So far, their customer support was amazing! Always kind, fast, and trying to help solve your issue as best as possible. The platform runs flawlessly - no bugs, no slow load times, it’s very straight forward!

However, I would like to ask the service provider for more transparency between the platform and their customer, mainly regarding the ‘‘appeals sent’’ section.

I would like to see something like:
Have Instagram responded, are there any current problems with the appealing process (ongoing bugs on Instagram’s side - just a notification would be enough), what is the current recovery ratio, etc. Something where I would know a bit more information about what is going on.

I’m still waiting till some of the accounts get recovered (none of them have been ‘‘hard’’ banned). I understand it’s a time game, and the service is only doing the time-consuming work for you. Nevertheless, a bit more transparency would be awesome!

Review - Satisfied with the service/platform & support! 7.5/10

Best regards,
Filipo

1 Like

Will you be able to help recover my fb account?

For the time being, we only offer replacement-labor for unbanning Instagram accounts.

1 Like

This issue has been fixed. We left Sendgrid behind us and migrated the whole notification system over to AWS SES :partying_face:

1 Like

To celebrate the Holidays and brighten the mood after a very special year, we decided to run a special campaign.

From December 24th (today) until December 28th we will provide all active customers with a 100% top-up bonus . That means we will double each top-up made in that time-frame. No asterisks , no but’s or if’s.

Simply contact Live Chat/Support to get your bonus credited to your balance :santa::christmas_tree::menorah::gift:

We wish everyone some relaxed holidays. Stay safe, stay home and let’s hope 2021 brings some much needed good times!

Felices Fiestas! Joyeuses Fêtes! Prettige Feestdagen! Buone Feste! A Freylekhn Yontev! Frohe Feiertage! Boas Festas! Selamat Hari Raya! Sawadee Pee Mai! Mutlu Bayramlar! Ii holide eximnandi!

This is in combination with the MPSocial initial top-up bonus. So if you weren’t a a customer before, now is the time to give it a try :smiley:

1 Like

We welcome Kidteeya “Moo Wan” Rattanasopa to our unbanning team :partying_face:. Interviews are already in progress to add more unbanning capacity to our service, to make sure we can keep up with the requests.

It is still our belief that a manual unbanning has benefits over a completely automated process. At the beginning of our service, we did it all automatically, but we were not able to provide constant results and ensure a high-quality service. Providing a high-quality service is and always will be our priority!

If you have not used our service yet, we especially recommend it to save money on scraper accounts. Depending on the account quality this can save you a lot of money.

Post #unban-my-scrapers in this thread and show the live chat team a screenshot, to get an extra 5$ top-up bonus.

1 Like

Only for Instagram? I need VAs to appeal a Facebook Business manager for a Facebook page.

Our process is currently only streamlined for IG :slight_smile:
We are working on bigger updates this year that will enable more platforms.

3 Likes

looking forward to using this :slight_smile:

Just wanted to leave a review as a thank you.
The service works, I just got an account unbanned after 12 days.
There are accounts on the site for more than a month that are not yet unbanned but i’m optimistic about this service.
Thanks again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I also can confirm that Recap service is working great these days. Only yesterday I recovered two accounts and I look forward to seeing more accs unbanned. Thanks!

2 Likes

@Hank9991 maybe now is the time to check it out again :smiley:

Thanks, @Kacper_Kiedrowski, and @Diegion77 for the review/update
Don’t forget to check your accounts for any offending posts and remove them (if that was the ban reason) otherwise they might get disabled as fast as they came back.

1 Like

That is crazy! After the Election i tried the Service for 2 Months. (With around 20 accounts). No unban. Tried again 11 days ago. Right now 33 accounts running because of the 100% Top Up bonus of the 28th of December. How long did it take for your accounts to get unbanned?

One account - around 90 days, second account - 35 days, third account 27 days. I select “stop” button next to each account once per month to reset the process (it was advised me not to do it, but it reactivated two of my accounts on the next day after reset - could be just a coincidence though).

It is - but if it’s good for the psyche, why not :smiley: