πŸš‘ Recap - Don't give up your banned Instagram accounts! We can save them!

#VictoryOverInstagram

1 Like

I started to use this service a couple months ago and didn’t have any luck at first. Then I waited a month and tried again for two more months, and finally this week I got my account unbanned!
It was a bit disheartening at first when I tried for such a long time with no success. But Recap is definitely working given enough time. I just suggest that you set a budget for this before starting - how much risk you’re willing to take, and how much your IG account is worth.
So happy to have my IG account up and running again.

#VictoryOverInstagram

There IS life after (IG) death !!! Thanks, guys for an amazing job.
Screenshot 2021-03-24 143554

:crossed_fingers: Fingers crossed for you all.

1 Like

It would be nice if your appeal ticker/counter is more accurate.
As soon as you press start it says 1 appeal submitted which is not possible within a few seconds?

As an appeal consists of multiple (most of the time spread apart across a day) steps, appeal count currently measures the times an account has been added to the queue for processing.

Currently the counter is without much function anyway, as each day = 1 appeal. It only comes into play if we decide to change the Intervall :slight_smile:

PSA:

Please do not send us your state ID, drivers license, passport, water bill, pictures of your children or cat.
We will not use such documents for the appeal and sending that stuff to strangers on the internet is never a good idea (maybe send more cat pictures, that’s fine…)

Bans that require these kind of information (mostly issues with IG suspecting you are a minor/under 13 years old) should be handled by you directly, in your interest.

Thanks

1 Like

Small Update:
We identified an issue where certain scrapers return invalid values when checking for live accounts.
This caused customers to be not notified of an Unban, even though the account was already available again. On the other hand, some customers might have gotten an Unban notification while their account is still disabled.

We already have deployed a fix and will start using more manual checks (Manual checks happened only during the actual filling of the form) spread across the day. Affected customer should receive their notifications for unbanned accounts within the next hour or so. If you find any false positives, please contact support :heart:

Even though only 11 accounts should be affected by the false positives, we have decided to add $1 to the balance of each customer with an active subscription for the potential trouble caused by this :pray:

2 Likes

Another account unbanned. Very happy with the service :slight_smile:

1 Like

We saw a bigger Unban wave today, with over 40 accounts reactivated almost at once, including some longer-running ones.

Here an excerpt:

Hats off to the dude/dudette with the 79 days, time to party :partying_face:

4 Likes

I got one un-banned today. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Great to hear :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I just got my account back, im the one with 16 days, thank you so much!!!
To everybody out there, this thing really works, definitely worth the 20 usd.
please forward my thanks to all your team members, they must know they make some people very very happy

1 Like

Screenshot 2021-04-03 210753
this undersigned dude right here got unbanned and was not an April fools joke
believe me, I opened a champaign bottle
… did I said before that there’s life after IG death?
Love the work you do guys! Keep it up!

2 Likes

Hi Henry,

You have unlocked my account orita.0000, but it is asking me fo phone number sms. I do not have access to that phone anymore. How can I get access to my account. Pls recommend. Thanks

Without the phone number, you won’t be able to access the account.

#VictoryOverInstagram

What does this actually mean? I received this for three of my accounts. I tried to login to one of the accounts just to see what error message I would get and Instagram suddenly says the account name doesn’t exist. Otherwise, it would say that my account got disabled for violating their terms. Since it was disabled a while back, it would have been impossible for me/someone to log into the account in the meantime and manually delete an account (I believe this is the only way that accounts get deleted). Or does this mean that Instagram sometimes decides to just delete older disabled accounts (mine was disabled in October)?

lol.

@ddizzle

Why and how your account vanished only the IG team can answer. But accounts CAN get deleted by IG, though thus far this was always announced when you logged into the app. Maybe they are testing deleting disabled accounts, only time will tell.

Let me ask a general question then: Has anyone else experienced that a disabled account just got deleted by Instagram?

This is horrible as it’s literally the worst-case outcome.