πŸ“— Recommend A Book πŸ“—

I will check too ! It seems promising :hushed:

Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins.

1 Like

I tried to read rich dad poor dad and was awful I had to stop reading it. it might could be okey for young teenagers that want to get closer to that world but for young adults it’s a waste of time

I think this book is a little overrated haha ! :wink:

The Alchemist taught me a lot of lessons in life.

1 Like

I agree that after having read more books and gaining more real life experience the book isn’t as great, but as you said, it was a good starter

the power of your subconscious mind

the best book that helped me to reject all unnecessary things and concentrate on the most important thing

4 Likes

this book is pretty good but at the end I got sidewinded cause they went into some next level stuff beyond business sounded too cultlike for me

2 Likes

the subtle art of not giving a f

4 Likes

I really recommend β€˜Shoe Dog’ by Phil Knight - it details how he left America to create Nike and created deals with the Japanese for running shoes and how they fucked him over and what he did to succeed.

Hint: assemble a cult of extremely motivated people

Yeah. But i think it’s great the author acknowledged that the reader might find their β€œsecret” at any point in the book. I guess pick and choose what works for you is what he was saying

1 Like

This would be one of the FIRST books I recommend to anyone. Great post!

The concept of the ONE thing is SO powerful because it taps into exactly how our brains work. We can only ever focus on one thing at a time. This book will show you how to use this fact of human perception to its greatest advantage.

A MUST read imo.

Thanks for this thread everyone. All the recommendations have been fantastic :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Nice, will order it asap. Thanks!

1 Like

necessarily! I’m sure you’ll like it :mortar_board::heart:

1 Like

You should try Crushing it!
By Garyvee
All about social media brand buliding. :+1:

Name of books: Wheel of time
Brief description: If you liked LOTR, you will LOVE this. Plus, they are making a TV series!

My favorite book Maximum Achievement !
Book by Brian Tracy

1 Like

Something that I read some time ago and I enjoyed very much:
The 67 Steps By Tai Lopez
might sound corny to you But he actually Opened Not just my eyes But My Vision!

Way of the Wolf