Show your workspace!

The radiation :frowning:

2 Likes

Some people still think that mobile phones / modems / and all that kind of shit has bad radiation? Saschaā€¦ itā€™s just warmth radiation, not problematic unless you let your head get cooked, then it might be a bit bad. But not really that bad, itā€™s physics :slight_smile:

1 Like

I doubt that people get tumors because of ā€œwarm radiationā€

2 Likes

You never met my ex wife. Chernobyl is afraid of her

7 Likes

How cool is having your own Chernobyl in the server room :grin:

4 Likes

Plush leather edition made by Versace. Itā€™s not much, but itā€™s home.

12 Likes

Yes they donā€™t. Thatā€™s what I am saying. Itā€™s not dangerous.

Empty :ghost:

6 Likes

Your laptop is similar to my laptop, please tell me the configuration of that laptop and how many running social network account on it? great

Holidays office in Greece Halkidiki greetings to all members :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

couldnā€™t concentrate on any work with that view! )

5 Likes

Yes itā€™s very hard!

1 Like

Canā€™t even wait until Iā€™m in my new apartment (with an office room) so I can have a work space like you all lol. Working on the living room couch or kitchen table is terrrrrrible.

6 Likes

You are doing it right :+1:
But put away that coffee mug and let me order a proper Frappe for you from that taverna downstairs :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Thank you, Iā€™m waiting for my Frappe :grimacing:

2 Likes

I think we all started here at one point!

Posture is very important while being on the computer for so many hours a day, and a desk and proper chair will really help with that. When I first started, I was having crazy headaches from working on a laptop so many hours without a proper desk. Investing in your work space is a great investment for the business. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I canā€™t really take a picture of mineā€¦ but I work in a closet with a window that has a tiny Ikea desk with two monitors taking up the whole thing. Have about 1 foot of space in either direction on only 2 sides of the deskā€¦ I think you get the picture. Life is expensive.

Me soon:

3 Likes

Thank God for Ikea.

3 Likes

I work outside my house. Love it. Amazing view + 100% privacy.

4 Likes

Edit:

The paint on the Kaziba & fountain are faded in this pic, I actually had them repainted yesterday and they look 10x better now.

1 Like