Show your workspace!

8 Likes

@florin22xxl how is this metal stick to attach monitors called? :thinking:

2 Likes

costed me more than double to have it shipped to Europeā€¦but its pretty awesome.It 3 small tubes that attach to each other if you donā€™t need max height.
Top quality product.

2 Likes

Lol Iā€™ve been traveling and living for a couple months here and there like a nomad for 3 years now (with a 9 month break), and Iā€™m finally about to settle down hopefully for good. Or at least be based there so I can have an office and get into a real routine.

My posture is TERRIBLE. Hoping I can correct it when I move lol.

1 Like

We probably all need one of these https://www.truposture.com/

3 Likes

nah,just one of these herman miller

3 Likes

Aerons are good, thatā€™s for sure. Super late edit: But Iā€™m not made of money and could never afford one.

2 Likes

Got an additional DIY fan to cool my PC :flushed::joy:

6 Likes

You canā€™t call yourself a boss until you have one of these:

13 Likes

Just $6000? BRB going on a shopping trip.

I cant see anywhere to rest coffee. Ideally itā€™d have a built in coffee maker. Then Iā€™d never have to leave

1 Like

Where is this? It looks amazing man.

Looks like Kentucky.

Still setting up the office, no walls yet, but itā€™s going to be amazing when its done :sunglasses:

Video-compressed

8 Likes

Looks like you left the water running.

5 Likes

somethin lik tits

3 Likes

Its OK, my water bill is tax deductible.Trying to get a massive tax rebate so maybe I can get some of those sweet fold-able office chairs next year :grin:

2 Likes

I can see a lot of you guys use 2-3 monitors. Isnā€™t that distracting?

there are a lot of articles on increased productivity by using multiple monitors, but as someone who uses a laptop for MP only, what could possibly be the benefit for me to have a TV show or a You Tube channel on a second monitor?
What am I missing here?

1 Like

Allows you to research while having your main project open.

4 Likes

As mentioned, you can have one session open and research emails etc on the other two. Very handy especially if running a chat system etc.

6 Likes