[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

@Actor_Contact I’ll say it again as I mentioned in a previous post, proxy, account quality and settings are key factors in avoiding blocks. I’m running jarvee via api on 4g without blocks.

When/if I attempt to use my old accounts that I’ve been using for cpa for the past 8-9 months, then they get blocked almost immediately.

1 Like

What’s the difference between theese two thoughts? Could you please specify.
Why are you running normal now and why will you get in to trouble using accs that you’ve used for cpa?

1 Like

Thanks! What type of proxies are you using?
I am using 4g mobile, but I constantly receive temporary blocks.
My guess is it is because the proxies are in Thailand and I am in the US
Although I must admit, I have not received any temporary blocks today.
Perhaps it is better today because of the most recent JV update.
However, today I can no longer follow anyone.
Since June, every day is a new challenge.

2 Likes

Yeah, they just want us to be tuned and focused :joy:

2 Likes

just read a nice test… insta may see the real ip behind proxies anyway:

these days I’m doing several tests on my mobile proxy 4g.
I tried to have my ip address analyzed by sites like browserleaks.com and others much more complex like http://www.f.vision
I began to notice that strange inconsistencies were detected.
Analyzing the IP masked with a proxy, you will notice that both web sites are able to read the real IP address to which you are connected, through WebRTC they are able to bypass the proxy and read the real IP.
The result is that the site detects two different IP addresses, the first given by the proxy and the second IP local which is the real IP address from which we are connected.
In particular, http://www.f.vision proves to be able to find many inconsistencies even if you try to disguise your WebRTC, resulting in Fake webrtc detected.
This site is also capable of detecting if we are using proxies and much more.
In the tests that I performed if I access http://www.f.vision by phone (without proxy) the test is passed perfectly with 0 percent of inconsistency!!
If I do the test with PC and proxy the test results with 75 percent of inconsistency, the website also say: FAKE IP DETECTED
This mean that these website can easily detect we are using proxies.
You can easily hide your WebRTC but the site detect that you are hiding your real IP and i think also Instagram can easily detect it.

Now I wonder, if this site is able to detect all this, do we really think that Instagram is not able to detect this inconsistency?
Have any of you tried to run these tests?
Can it be for this reason that using proxies profiles cannot perform all the daily actions that could be performed from inside the app manually?

20 Likes

Guys, if you don’t mind… I created a topic regarding some new/fresh thoughts about how IG may limit proxies… I would like to hear your ideas…

1 Like

If you follow (and now unfollow) manually too fast, yes.

2 Likes

and the second part here:

The problem detected in my tests is unfortunately not at the level of the proxy, the detected IP address is detected through WebRTC which obviously can be easily hidden, but instagram certainly sees that you are hiding something, the average user has nothing to hide.

In any case, the IP address detected by the WebRtc is the one to which my PC is currently connected, or the home line.
Then IP1 address that of Pxoxy4g, IP2 address that of the home line, this obviously without hiding the WebRtc.
Using Hotspots from the phone obviously there is no need to hide the WebRtc as the two IPs are the same.
The problem is that Jarvee automatically hides many fingerprints, and so it forces you to be different from the mass.
And in addition it hides many things but not perfectly, as in my tests there is a difference between the operating system given by the fake user agent (Android) and the real Windows operating system.
I think this is a problem given by Jarvee and not by the proxy.

9 Likes

Hi folks,

I stopped all the accounts.
I changed the IP by stopping and starting Amazon EC2. Changed proxies.

After 24 hours I’m activating few accounts and they are nice and blue color in Jarvee (great).
All actions are stopped. I activated only stories viewer.

Will update you how it goes.

5 Likes

Yes… I’ve got blocks on manually actions as well… I’m not using automation, but IG still blocking my accounts.

3 Likes

@TrAff1Monster When I try and use my old cpa accounts in mp, they get blocked rather quickly. They’ve been used for adult cpa since approx November. I’m assuming they’re flagged. I have them in gmt2 and they’re just doing bare minimum… mainly just sending out DMs to ppl just now following the accounts back. I’m using fairly new accounts(30+ days old) made from 4g in the app, running on 4g proxies, in mp thru api without blocks.

@Actor_Contact Check my previous response, it should answer your question. I’m using 4g US proxies in mp. The accounts with the blocks are running in gmt2 on residential proxies. When I try the residential proxies and/or the accounts that are in gmt2 in mp they get blocked.

So in conclusion, account quality, proxy, and settings are key.

2 Likes

What is your process while changing this info? Clear cookies or reset IDs first? Account marked invalid? Account on or off proxy? After added what are your verify steps as well?

1 Like

Have you been able to discover a way to unfollow through Jarvee yet?
Thanks for any advice

1 Like

Drav how fast is your VPS?

Im running 2gb but seeing if I should upgrade hopefully to run into less temp blocks.
Only a small operation of about 30 accounts

1 Like

How many action are you doing per day before you run in to blocks?

1 Like

Some customers are getting second time compromised account message, I’m working out on a solution to avoid that, I’ll keep you updated.

Stay strong guys :muscle: :muscle:

13 Likes

I log off from the acc, change device, clear cookies.

I dont run it on proxies. I use 4G Modems and changing accounts. Since I only use automation until like 10-15K then it starts to grow by itself…

2 Likes

That’s truth, they can even know your VPS IP.

There is so many factors and fingerprints everywhere that people won’t believe, that is why I always tell that everything that happening is not about amount of actions or this and that (instagram allow us to do it), it’s about automation and abuse of their platform.

As you know many to not say almost all automation services out there was using and abusing of their platform with almost unlimited actions for years, time has come.

Now we adapt and move on, when automation dies, instagram dies.

Perfectly, but can we be sure? I guess they’re blocking the actions through subnets yes but the amount per proxy, not sure.

What I know is mobile proxies and residential proxies are more trusty to instagram and they’re actually working better than DC at this point.

Mobile is a different technology.

4 Likes

Did you restart it after the first message?
I received the message 2 days ago and I’m planning to restart again in 3/4 days with F/U and likes with looooow setting.

Try spine function
BTW mobile EB don’t need mouse but only touch scrolling and tapping.