[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

You can have a scraper for 1k accounts, if you want to.
As long as they’re all interacting with users from the same source/niche.

You only need multiple scrapers if you have multiple niches.
@Race44 @oneoneseven

2 Likes

What are the limits of a scraper? It can do x amount of actions compared to actual actions? @synch

I mean i could let it do 12 follow scrapes every minute for example while with actual follow actions i would get likely blocked

1 Like

There are no limits, it’s not doing any actions.
You’re still obviously limited by your sources having enough new users daily to keep the scraper fed.

3 Likes

To optimize the scraping, you can basically push it as fast as it can (just like mass story settings) and send it to the extracted usernames? @synch

1 Like

I am trying to use scrapper account to feed my other accounts for commenting. How are we able to do the commenting scrapping from a scraper account, and not following? Can someone please help me with this. I followed the follow instructions and clicked comment sources but still no luck. Please need help. Thank you

1 Like

Is there still no solution for follow blocks? I can’t even follow 10 people a day.

2 Likes

I don’t get why we need an account, all information for accounts are public using any web browser.

2 Likes

Hello, I really want to know, how can I contact you, thank you

1 Like

Hello friend
I saw you found the solution
Can you share with me ?
Regards

he is just offering his own bot service

LMFAO
13chars

1 Like

The tool works very well with the “ONLY USE EB” option and scraping followers with a seperated ghost account. No blocks anymore. Thanks for that!
I have seen that the tool automatically uncheck the “USE ONLY THE EB” button and check the 4 “use only EB for follow / like / comments / unfollow” buttons after few hours. Anybody know why the tools autmatically change the settings for that?

2 Likes

The “USE ONLY THE EB” doesn’t work for me — It gets an error messages like “There are no sources to follow anymore”, I had to switch back :slight_smile:

@denis1 You need scrapper accounts to feed the only EB accounts (scrapping is done via API).

3 Likes

Did you pass through the block wave and doing well too?

yes, me too. Do you know how do setting now?

How many account can one scraper account feed? Is it a 1:1 ratio or?

my jv subscription is up for renewal, do you think i should renew it or stick with doing manual actions?

doing manual is the best part.

honestly i think that you should wait for the next update of jarvee, they said that they will release a major update to fix it. Patient my friend