[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

You need to use other account to do the scraping and send the results to the only eb account to follow. All scraping can only be done by api

So how long should the tool needs to wait before continue doing follow? You mentioned 3H isnt enough causing AC.

How do you do this?

Oh wow so you’re saying that when we do actions (for eg. follow) on EB its been going like…
API - scrape
EB - follow
back to API - scrape
EB - follow
back to API - scrape
EB - follow ?

Damn I had no idea.

check here :point_down:

Is a scraper account able to scrape more actions than if it were doing follow actions without blocks?

I mean i could set up 1 (slave) scraper to feed for example enough results 20 or more (slave) accounts?

@Race44 @Itsyourtime

don’t it get blocked also to only follow via lists ? instead of scrapping yourself ?

List you mean the modal? Follow just by clicking downwards?

Depend of the sources on there but yes indeed, you can perfectly do that but I would advice you to use more scrapers to feed those slaves if there is not many sources of course.

2 Likes

But essentially it could scrape 24/7 preparing for sources and making sure the actual slaves dont get stuck in the search abort thing?

Only thing you’d need to do is feed the scraper with thousands or millions of sources?

@Itsyourtime

2 Likes

24 hours might be safe. Temp blocks usually don’t last for more than that.

2 Likes

Depends on how many sources, but I don’t think one scrapper could handle 20 non scrappers. Maybe somebody else can chime in.
I assume if all sources are the same, you could feed an unlimited amount of accounts, as it’s all the same information.

2 Likes

Yeah i’m wondering now what ratio (1:10,1:15,…) would be best to feed slaves. I see too many aborts these days cause they get stuck on searching. Feeding them could bypass this @Race44

2 Likes

@Race44 So an account can do it’s own scraping still but get fed by scrapers? Or how does it actually work? What gets followed first. Own scrape results or results from scraper(s)?

You put it to send auto to accounts (which you all add that want the feeding) and then it gets fed?

If there is any guide on it please point me to it.

2 Likes

how about this :slight_smile:
we add many source in 1account : let say we add source in follower account A. and then after that, split a source to other user. is that safe?

1 Like

You can have a scraper for 1k accounts, if you want to.
As long as they’re all interacting with users from the same source/niche.

You only need multiple scrapers if you have multiple niches.
@Race44 @oneoneseven

2 Likes

What are the limits of a scraper? It can do x amount of actions compared to actual actions? @synch

I mean i could let it do 12 follow scrapes every minute for example while with actual follow actions i would get likely blocked

1 Like

There are no limits, it’s not doing any actions.
You’re still obviously limited by your sources having enough new users daily to keep the scraper fed.

3 Likes

To optimize the scraping, you can basically push it as fast as it can (just like mass story settings) and send it to the extracted usernames? @synch

1 Like

I am trying to use scrapper account to feed my other accounts for commenting. How are we able to do the commenting scrapping from a scraper account, and not following? Can someone please help me with this. I followed the follow instructions and clicked comment sources but still no luck. Please need help. Thank you

1 Like