[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

rest … yes don’t do fake “tricks”, maybe more common sense than tricks can assist.

2 Likes

I am happy to see the solution posted some hours ago quickly moved to level two. The moment I read it I thought oh now Ig spies read it too, solution destroyed. But reaction was quick, didn’t even manage to finish reading it myself, but what I read was enough. Hope it works…

It’s been 3 months already with problems.

6 Likes

Mind sharing via pm :-)?

1 Like

How can you get level two?

1 Like

How many follow actions are you doing everyday?

2 Likes

Anyone have already some experience about ratio for scraping and client accounts?
1:1 ratio or 1 scraping acc for 5 clients 1:5 ? Anyone tried maybe 1:10 or more already?
Im actually use 1:5 ratio for scraping and for proxies 1:1 (1 mobile proxie : 1 client)
All accounts are running - no blocks.

3 Likes

Hello guys, please let me know if anyone else is having this issue.

I am using EB only to do all actions on my accounts and using another account logged into API to scrape sources.

On the accounts I am using EB only on, when I start the unfollow tool I have set it to unfollow 5-15 users per op, with a time space of 50-150 minutes between each op. For some reason Jv isn’t taking into consideration the op time space and just keeps on doing operation after operation without any minutes between each operation.

Is anyone else having this issue?

2 Likes

You’d get rate limited when opening too many profiles too fast on the browser.

1 Like

Short Sad Story - IG absurdity

In August 28th I’ve received on my personal account with residential IP, the IG message “account compromised” and a consequent block of 24 hours. Was the first message of this kind.
I’ve stopped the tool and I have never turned it on again.

After 24h I’ve used IG mainly on my desktop PC as I do not like to use social media on smartphone. I’ve also used it very few times, because I work and I do not have time to play with it like a teen and to post I always use “Later.com”.

Well, yesterday I was out of home and in the moment I’ve tried to like a post, IG blocked me for 3 days adding the message of sharing my password on third party services etc…

The absurdity is that this no sense, is most likely happened because by coincidence my ISP has changed my home IP and the previous few actions of the day before were made from a new different IP.

1 Like

@socialgain mentioned a thing some time ago, which could cause this block of yours. Well here is the story short. If you did something earlier, and this had been caught by the algo as spam, this could be whatever, and this violation is still registered on your profile on IG, and suddently when insta makes changes and that specific action you did some time ago can cause your profile getting a block noe according to the IG changes, well guess what now this block is served to you. A block does not necessarely mean, that you have done something in the present, but can be sonethibg you did in the past too. Hope this makes sense @icks13

4 Likes

Never-Give-up-2-580x386

4 Likes

I am having a similar issue it waits about 5 mins between each operation. even though I have set 60-120 mins in my settings.

2 Likes

I know but did make sense before not after the account compromised.

Once you received a compromised account message, you reset the password and you never turn on the automation tool, you are supposed to be able to use your IG account without problems as not automation is involved.

The like action I’ve performed with my smartphone was like maybe the number 5 in almost 10 days.

Moreover this block that happened for 3 days first time ever, mentioned again the fact that I had shared my pass with a service which is false, unless of course is Later which btw it’s an IG partner and I use it since day one.

1 Like

nah I did, J for IG is off limit. I only have one account that I use for my work and I can’t effort to lose it.

1 Like

New update coming up:

Instagram

• Instagram - Story Viewer - Reply to story after view -> Added option to limit max replies per user
    - Instagram - When using the option USE ONLY EMBEDDED BROWSER (no api). For syncing or for follow/like/comment scrape use other accounts that are logged in via api( a random account will be chosen automatically). This way you can still have some settings set on the Settings tab and you can use other sources apart from the Follow/Like/Comment specific users one
  • Instagram - Story Viewer - Reply to story after view -> Added option to limit max replies per user
    - Instagram - Follow,Like,Comment,StoryViewer - Added SPLIT WITH SPECIFIC ACCOUNTS action for hashtag search source
  • Instagram Follow Tool - Fixed Like/Unfollow after follow. It did not work when having the option USE ONLY EMBEDDED BROWSER checked in Advanced Profile Settings

Facebook

• Campaigns - Advanced Settings - Facebook - added new option to automatically renew marketplace posts after 7 days
  • Facebook - Invite - Invite from Pages Post Likes - Added counter for invites from permalinks
2 Likes

What does this mean and how to set it up for it to work properly?

“A random account will be selected “ does that mean We can’t select which account we want to use to scrape?

1 Like

A ramdom account will be selected for syncing all accounts.

Getting the same problem on a few of my accounts. Did you ever fins a solution to this?

1 Like

Ok this is crazy…

This time you were so quick with deleting but I was quicker and want to ask questions!!

@bigpack. interesting method!

If I understood well, with your method:

A. you cannot for example unfollow specific users but you can go to the list and unfollow the X most recent.

B. You cannot separate between followers and non-followers so if it meets accidentally followers through recent posts, it will follow followers also.

C. On the other hand what happens, if it meets people you already follow? hits the button again?

Generally, I think there is a huge potential here. Thanx

1 Like

Bro you deleted the post why lmaooooooo