[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Thank you, dear @Verona, for your input.

Now we have a recommendation from the Dev’s:

May I ask you again because you were also very helpful and you are always doing a lot of tests :slightly_smiling_face:

So when we follow the recommendation by the Dev’s, I guess the settings should be like this (so the option “use only API to save bandwith” should be turned off, right?

Or do you think this is wrong?

Thank you, @Verona :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

May I ask did you use api or EB on DC proxy? And are you using api or EB on mobile proxy now?

Thanks, this is really helpful!

1 Like

am I one of the few that is getting stubborn recurring blocks on mobile but running fine on DC. I went the other way and moved the ones on mobile back to dc. I feel like there’s something wrong here since mobile is supposed to be superior.

1 Like

when log into my client accounts and it ask me for verification, my client doesnt receive confirmation code and “it was me” doesnt showup in the notification. do you have solution for this ?

1 Like

I’ve been hitting hard with 3 new customers lately, been 3 days without able to log on their accounts from nowhere :frowning:

1 Like

I moved to mobile and got the 5 days block :pensive:

1 Like

mobile isnt 100% fool proof. A lot of different factors matte. I have lots of DC accounts running without issues.

2 Likes

What mobile proxies do you use?

1 Like

Because of EB taking too much CPU or whatever it might be, 220 follows per day turns into like 80-120 for all accounts, any recommendation to make it actually 180-200 per day?

Thanks

4 Likes

It’s working perfectly well in the API today;)
Try it

1 Like

goto settings and increase browser amounts.

1 Like

Aren’t you afraid for the 7 day block? :flushed:

1 Like

No, because I have the option to follow in EB if the API is blocked.
This option I have marked since the block, so far everything is ok.

1 Like

I am glad to hear. I received the 7 day block and I also checked this option on the account level. But the option was not checked on the general social platform instagram page. And important to mention I was using a DC, are you running on residential/mobile?

1 Like

4G 1:1 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is performing action through api only can cause any block now ?i ´ve seen you talking about a 7 days block is it related to api ? I can’t use eb

1 Like

Yes for me the 7 day block is related to follow through api and dc proxies

2 Likes

Oh so 4g is a solve :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your time @Itsyourtime.

I’ve been reading this post for hours and I’ve learned a lot thanks to you. Could you tell me the 4g proxies provider?

Thanks you ! :star_struck:

1 Like

Have you tried resting your accounts for a while ?

1 Like