[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Is performing action through api only can cause any block now ?i ´ve seen you talking about a 7 days block is it related to api ? I can’t use eb

1 Like

Yes for me the 7 day block is related to follow through api and dc proxies

2 Likes

Oh so 4g is a solve :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your time @Itsyourtime.

I’ve been reading this post for hours and I’ve learned a lot thanks to you. Could you tell me the 4g proxies provider?

Thanks you ! :star_struck:

1 Like

Have you tried resting your accounts for a while ?

1 Like

Where can I get 4g/residential proxies?

2 Likes

Forgive me if I’m wrong but is this not extremely expensive for 1:1?

1 Like

I pay 3 euros for one proxy.

2 Likes

Sure, drop me a inbox.

Never got that as I know but I get some customers does and I didn’t notice? Sometimes I’m doing unfollowing for more than 5 weeks so maybe I didn’t saw that.

Sure, check your inbox.

Not bad br0, how is everything going?

Thanks for this guide. But I can’t find this. Any screenshot to share?

1 Like

@Ashua you can find it at the beginning of this disussion

1 Like

:smiley: that’s not what I meant. Where this option is in Jarvee?

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I don’t know jarvee

1 Like
  1. Social Profiles
  2. Click the checkbox on the affected account
  3. Press “Actions on selected profiles”, it’s a blue button at the bottom
  4. Scroll down and you should see “clear cookies” on the bottom right (count 9 from bottom to top)
  5. Press clear cookies
  6. Go to Tools and turn the tool off and then on
5 Likes

This is what i have at the bottom. I can’t find 'actions on selected profile anywhere in Social profiles :frowning:

1 Like

This is because you are clicking INTO a specific account from the social profiles tab. Please press the CHECKBOX to CHECK the affected account (do not click into the account). Then once you have CHECKED (ticked) the account, press the blue button at the bottom that says "Actions on selected profiles"

I hope this was more clear for you

6 Likes

This was clear. Found it. Thanks a lot. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No worries at all :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This might be the login loop youre referring to,

But when I try logging in one of my clients on 4G proxy through API no “It was me” pops up not even in security tab.

When I try Loggging in through EB it just refreshes the IG login page…

Tried switching to different proxy then Resetting Device ID, login does same thing.

Tried so many times (different 4G, even different DC trying to just validate then switch proxy while keeping it valid) finally got the status “API BLOCK” in the location of where it normally says VALID for the profile.

Any suggestions? Wait 1-2 days, then switch proxy, reset device IDs, and login with EB or API first or what?

This would be a huge help. Thanks.

3 Likes

Guys I don’t know what some of you are doing wrong but I’m following the steps exactly as I said here on this topic, can’t complain at all, take a look at this accounts:

So think what I’m doing wrong? Check again the topic and go through the solutions.

9 Likes