[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

How do you Follow competitor buyers? Can you give a tip?

Hello, i can not access to read this topic…can you share this to me by email,please
my email is: knightnguyen1993@gmail.com
Thank you so much!

Hello, I’m following many threads here and I’ve your same problem about 7 days hard block for follow, like, comment and post. I can only watch stories and unfollow at the moment. In my experience, I received this hard block 3/4 times already for all my 4 accounts and what I notice is that income everytime I changed my connection from 4G to Residential IP. All works very fine when I logged in through only my 4G mobile (not proxy) and stay logged in just with my bot app (logged out from every Instagram app). I’m using the same follow/unfollow accounts settingw and they stay very low at max 30/hour 200/day (f/u at same time without any problems). I don’t know if this kind of blocks starts when you change your connection location because I notice Instagram blocks me when my mobile connection server changes (i.e. during a travel)

1 Like

Hello,

I had about 200 AGED accounts.
They were doing 700-750 MF (+ unfollow) daily for almost 6 months.
On the 4th of June all of them got action blocked. I was trying to fix it, changing proxies, resetting IDs etc. and what I mentioned is that it only made worse, as some of them got banned and others got ublocked much later than everyone here.
All of them were on DC IPv4 1:2

They started normally working (without any blocks) at the very beginning of July (about 5th or 6th of July). I should say that I changed IDs of those accounts and cleared cookies before.
After that I made a few tests with them to sort out with proxies.
Part 1 started working with backrotating proxies - EACH REQUEST - NEW PROXY (crazy, I know)
Part 2 started working with high quality DC proxies 1:5
Part 3 started working with high quality LTE proxies 1:10
All acounts had almost the same setting and were warmed up a bit and than started doing 160-190 F/U daily + some messages (auto-respnse). Nothing else.

The results were:
Part 1 got too many BANS (no blocks) in a few days of work. So they worked but in 5-6 days I got about 40 aged accounts banned. So I will never go back to that crazy idea with rotating proxies. But I had to try :slight_smile:
Part2 worked fine
Part 3 worked fine

So I decided not to pay more and switched all my accounts to work on high quality DC proxies with 1:5 ratio approximately on the 12th of July.
And they were working fine till the last Friday (the 26th of July).

I have like 60-70% of accounts blocked.
Believe me, guys, I have soooo many variations of those blocks.
Regular blocks, “hard” blocks for 7 days, “hard” blocks for 10+ days, “no blocks” but no working and so on. All the variations discussed here on forum.

NOTHING HELPS for now. Changing proxies - just rotating and switching to other subnets, but all of them are HQ DC proxies, did not try to check with LTE proxies yet. But I believe that it has nothing to do with the proxies. Almost sure that it is not a proxy issue. Reset IDs, cleared cookies, re-login, whatever else… NOTHING HELPS.

Guys, any suggestions? I have enough old, aged accounts to test whatever we think logical. But looks like I’m out of ideas for now… Need some rest (the same as my accounts, lol)

P.S.: all actions were took via API with “follow via EB if blocked” and “re-login in case of EB block” checked. Also I have “ignore action blocks (do this on your own risk)” checked in Settings.

What should we do? Don’t you want to say that IG won this game?

4 Likes

It depends on you whether he won with you or whether you will continue to test other options and look for other options instead of focusing only on F / U.
I gave up 3 weeks ago.
So far, he has been testing 1 account for 3 days and everything is ok.
Search for other promotion options as well as enjoy photos, content and hashtags.
Now you will definitely ask the question, what are the other options?
There is a lot of them if you look here on the forum as well as in other forums.
40 days ago, I was in the same situation as you.
Now it is 90% better with other methods, but it is also slowly failing and I am looking for more :slight_smile:
I’m taking it all in peace now.
It’s good that I am a thrifty man and for these 4 years I have earned so much that now I am devoting my time to other businesses to develop myself.
Watch out! Never have one business and even more the “black methods”
You are always addicted to IG or something will not change whether from other companies that provide you with services.
I made this mistake for three years.
After 3 years of stress etc.
In the end, I opened a new business and even 2.
I have been developing them successively for a year, although I still devote most of my time to IG. It’s good that I have a second person who can control these two businesses. So I do not have to spend a lot of time putting them in there and focusing heavily on IG. People! Be warned if you are doing black marketing on IG. If you have one business and still associated with it :frowning: It is a murder as you can see :frowning: Of course, be also sparing, because if there will be worse times again and certainly will come. You must be protected :slight_smile: Then less stress. (stress will be always but less if you have security) Regards <3 I wish you green days <3

3 Likes

You already posted this in another thread. Please do not make repeat posts. I will write you the same thing here that I wrote you in the other thread.

I didn’t want to just read and not respond but, in regards to if IG won this game, yes and no. For those that give up after a few months of bullshit, hell yeah they won. This shit ain’t for those that expect IG to stay static. They are a dynamic company and as such will act in dynamic ways so their algorithm will ALWAYS be changing and thus your ways of approaching automation or any type of social media growth should also ALWAYS be changing so as to stay aligned with IG. The only thing that should not change within those that want to continue progressing and making money is a winning, positive attitude. I don’t have a clear suggestion for you at the moment. What I will say is that patience goes a long way. You’ve been doing a lot of testing which is great. But perhaps you need to take it slow for a bit and let some of these accounts rest. That’s my advice. Sometimes we gotta just take a step back in order to move three steps forward.

4 Likes

Thank you for your replies, guys.

Regarding the business itself… I know that it is a bit stupid to rely only on “black marketing” on IG, but there was the one and only option I’ve chosen to grow up and get some cash for buying ads in future. I had to take loans in two banks to scale up a bit and it crashed once I scaled it up :slight_smile:
June was nervous and terrible month as I had loans and had nothing working. During current month I could close my loans and I have nothing again. Just 0.
So atm I can not do any other things, except this small IG army I have. I’m “fighting” with it for 6 months already and I need to win at least some money I believe.

I know that this is a game of a long distance, it is a marthon, not sprint, agreed.

The thing is that 70% of accounts are blocked, but other 30% working! They have same registration method, same DC proxies, same settings. What’s the reason of IG blocking some of them and leaving the rest working?

I think that once we get the answer on such questions, we win this period.

And you won’t get an answer to that. Why? Because every account is different and has a unique trust score. Period.

1 Like

Yeah, unfortunatelly you are right.

But I can not agree just to “wait and that’s it”.

Testing everything I can right now. Resetting, deletting, changing, turning on, turning off, whatever… Probably that will make even worse, but… I’m a kind of man that preffers driving extra 50 miles instead of standing in a traffic jam = time is the same, but you DRIVE :slight_smile:

Unfortunately I think that you will find you need to do the complete opposite. Everything must be done slowly and steadily and you need to think twice, three times, and four times before even thinking of ‘resetting, changing, turning on/off’ anything.

I understand your attitude. I would also love to be testing all sorts of things with my accounts but I know it will just do more harm than good.

1 Like

I definitely understand your point. But driving out of control can cause you to crash. Get the analogy? In other words, if you don’t understand what is making your accounts get blocked and you don’t take a step back to try to analyze versus just “drive drive drive,” you’re gonna end up crashing and getting accounts permanently banned and back on this forum upset about that. Everyone wants an answer. Everyone wants everyone else’s settings. But everyone needs to understand that every account is D I F F E R E N T. What works for one may not work for yours. I’m just trying to say that Instagram out here with a damn block and banhammer :hammer: purging accounts. There’s new threads in this forum just on the latest meme accounts reported by Fox News that were purged and these had hundreds of thousands to MILLIONS of followers. IG doesn’t care who you are. If you annoy them enough, you won’t just get a block. You will get deleted. And that’s a fact. Patience is key. If you’re gonna drive buddy, set your shit on cruise control cause IG is giving EVERYONE one bumpy ass ride. We all need to slow down and be patient.

2 Likes

at least you can get to 6000 these temp blocks I cant even get to 200 follows a day

2 Likes

Someone here said: going crazy for what ? for more likes :slight_smile:
F**K this shit, I also used to develop my own bot for 2 years I suffered too much.
Just a time that we all need to be calm and think.

1 Like

Some of my accounts can not do even a single follow. AGED accs

1 Like

i justed testet, and none of my blocked accounts can follow with EB except ONE!
Unfortunately it has the same settings like the others.

How is it supposed to look if an account is API Block but is still following through the EB?
Red, green? With a notification?

I am doin “EB when blocked by the way”.

This is becoming a huge headache.

2 Likes

Check the dashboard. It will say something like “…followed user xy using Embedded Browser”

I think that it is red, but follows. Correct me if I’m wrong.

It is already a huge headache all the summer, as for me.

Exactly. It looks different in the Summary

hmmm and how does it look like when EB is blocked too? Any difference between how it looks?

As for me… when you have box “follow/like/comment via EB in case of API blocked” and NOTHING WORKS + everything’s red = all blocked :slight_smile:
That’s how I realize it

2 Likes