[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Same here… No notifications error and executing, sometimes it follow 3-4 people and than just dont keep following without any notifications… wierd AF… I contacted J cause everything I’ve dont trying to fix it didnt work…

wish to back to previous version😭

1 Like

Everything was all good before the update now Jarvee had to f@uk it up

don’t worry, big updates = bugs, it’ll level out. Things take time, software development is hard

4 Likes

hope the development will find a solutions

For some reason everything is smooth for me after the update.

@koin3190 Thank you, don’t worry I was only making jokes. I can wait lol

1 Like

Hey guys, I have quit the management for the last 30 days, just get back on track, can you let me know if it’s working now or it’s still has follow/like blocks all the time like 2-3 months earlier? is 6000/30 days still affecting?

1 Like

I’ve made the same, not using jv for a while…

I changed my settings to nearly opposite to my normal settings and I’m getting great results!

I hope this stays like this. I’m using DC proxies and have a single account to each proxy.

15690636990322358908503013042071|374x500

8 Likes

Hey :slight_smile: any chance you want to share the settings that you changed?

2 Likes

Any recommendation? :slight_smile:

I’m using api. The settings are really random. So far so good. I’ve had 1 acc compramised so far. Just now. Maybe the software api is fixed now?

Before I was getting blocked after about 3 to 10 follows. Now nothing. :thinking:

2 Likes

I’ve just turned on Dm and comment too. Let’s see how this performs in a few hours. I’ll be updating! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Kinda hot to see so much blue and green on Api. Shit turns on after all the drama with the API

2 Likes

Ain’t it just?! It’s so satisfying. I’ll update every few hours. I hope this stays!

2 Likes

are all of them client accounts?

None. All personal and all created on J.

2 Likes

@A_J update on API?