[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Any recommendation? :slight_smile:

I’m using api. The settings are really random. So far so good. I’ve had 1 acc compramised so far. Just now. Maybe the software api is fixed now?

Before I was getting blocked after about 3 to 10 follows. Now nothing. :thinking:

I’ve just turned on Dm and comment too. Let’s see how this performs in a few hours. I’ll be updating! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Kinda hot to see so much blue and green on Api. Shit turns on after all the drama with the API

Ain’t it just?! It’s so satisfying. I’ll update every few hours. I hope this stays!

are all of them client accounts?

None. All personal and all created on J.

@A_J update on API?

Hi, I gained blocks on liking only and about 8 accounts would have to make me re log in to have the tool working again.

I only gained 3 accounts having a block for 3 days.

The rest are resting for a few hours now.

So out of around 35 accounts only 3 are blocked and the rest are still going. I’ll try and get a picture when I get home later! :+1:

Can I get to know what proxies and what proxy provider you have? Having some problems and I think it’s related to my proxies

Hi Guys, I’m running a lot of accounts using only EB. Right now roughly 5% of my clients as estimate is experiencing Action Blocks that are not fixed even when you logout then login back. Anyone experiencing the same? Help pls.

Also I read that it’s best to warm up accounts first starting with 30-50 follow per day? Increaing it gradually until reaching 180-200? What happens if you dont?

Thanks! in advance :slight_smile:

I found using a scraper account to find accounts using api then feed it into the EB only account solved it.

tell these customers to change their PW than it should work again

Where are you see this for the tik tok beta? Been dying to get my hands on something that’ll work for that platform !!

i don’t know how do setting this function that Extracted Users,Can you teach about that?

what should i do if i get email confirmation/PV / compromised?

13 Characters

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 48 hours unless flagged)

So nice to see blue instead of red! Update would be cool.