[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

so it will try again in 1 minute? when will it stop?

Your better off using the new delay tool for this.
They built in an IF so you can set it to delay all tools for 10-15 minutes. If still blocked Delay for 240-360 or whatever

I don’t know about you guys but looks like engagement and growth are doing very well on the last 30 days.

Still using only 4G+ mobile proxies:

This one signed up days ago.

3 Likes

wow great results

1 Like

amazing! i’m still trying to get past all the blocks, i’ve only had a few days of success, then blocks. i’m not aggressive and have a lot of breaks everyday, and still not great success.

2 Likes

are you using your own 4g proxy? how many acc do you run /proxy? and max follow like comment/day? did you get any action block?

1 Like

I think one of the biggest issues were running into is that we can log out, log in, test an action and the action sticks, we close the EB and turn on the tool, and after 1-4 actions we hit a block.

For me, it’s frankly just luck, if the tool can continue for the rest of the day or not

Anyone have a method to ensure that the actions continue after a bit

cc: @Itsyourtime

Thanks brother.

Are you using mobile or dc’s?

Yes I’m indeed. Depends of the type(shared or private channel), normally between 5 and 20 per mobile proxy.

Settings intervals are totally random and as I can see with others, most of the settings are working at this point, the issues are mostly with software settings + proxy or lack of knowledge of the user on how to overcome false blocks and other issues but I’m working on a new solution to all those temp and action blocks, unfortunately it will be not posted on level1 for security purposes.

The lesser you can ever imagine at this point.
I think that proxy is playing a big part and I guess that because I can see results with many different settings with our proxies.

I’m almost sure I do for 80% of accounts, just need a little bit more time testing before do a proper post about it.

4 Likes

This is true, I just ran a test where an account of mine was hitting blocks almost immediately no matter the login/logout, rest, reset device id.

Switched proxy, logged in and out, and it was fine.

just the api, its a personal account

I also changed proxy, I solved

1 Like

run 20 acc/proxy. are you split them 50:50 ? morning-night & night - morning ? or you run them all ?
are you check suspend when temporary blocked between … and minutes… ? and check enable suspend on second block between? may i know for the best timer for setup?

I see that a lot too.

I mean mobile proxy or data center proxy? About API, please change to do all by EB if you want to have less blocks, follow as below:

Glad to know that dude.

Full time doing actions on those but also just for the record, over all accounts we’re managing there is no night time with any account for more than a month.

Yes, I checked suspend and using now between 15-30 but there is not many blocks as I can see. The ones that are there is mostly false blocks.

3 Likes

@Itsyourtime I just want to say thank you for supporting the whole community here :muscle:

1 Like

thanks for sending @Itsyourtime ! i’ve had it as EB only it worked for a while, now its stagnant or false blocks (sometimes). I get blocks that state, blocked until a day ago, so i know they aren’t accurate. i haven’t used proxies…

I so deeply miss the days of no unfollow blocks - this is ridiculous lol

So many clients with stupid high followings

3 Likes

hi i see in your setting. you didnt check the “logout from ember browser when following using EB is blocked” anymore?

Hey man @Itsyourtime, great results and thanks for the help.

What are your settings like for like, comments, follow, unfollow, etc?
All of my accounts are getting hit hard right now with temp blocks.
I don’t have an http proxy avail, so I’m running a VPN (socks5) which distributes a static US residential IP. My setup worked for 2-3 days and I lost a couple of accounts, the others are all action blocked.

Any suggestions would be great.

These are my settings:

10 Follows per hour
10 Unfollows per hour
20 Likes per hour
3 Comments per hour
30 Story Viewer per hour

100 - 200 Follows per day
100 - 200 Unfollows per day
200 - 300 Likes per day
20 - 30 Comments per day
400 - 500 Story Viewer per day

Thanks

1 Like

yes need info for itstime setting.

bro, buy aged account or own create new account which work better for growing? thanks