[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

You welcome dude, I’m glad to be able to help.

You should try proxies than. Looks like sometimes the static IP’s you’re using just get saturated.

Is not a bad idea changing IP here and there as we’re moving all the time.

Not anymore brother, it was bringing extra compromised and also customers complaining of many logins through the day, so I’ve unchecked those and the compromised reduced also customers stop to complain about that, when need to do, it’s done manually.

Most of those blocks are false blocks, open embedded browser, logout and login back on embedded browser and check if you’re performing actions. If it’s, stop and start back the tools, if it’s not, stop account totally for at least 2 days and check back, if it’s still blocked, stop two days more.

I’m working on many settings and planning to do a thread about a new solid solution to all.

For now I say that, your settings aren’t so different of mine, did you tried other proxies? or what mentioned above in this message?

Responded to your PM bro, but as I said, prefer aged, cheers.

2 Likes

Had a little thought earlier for those that have client accounts since its a huge risk of having them disabled.

So, try this…

Create your own accounts. Perhaps 5 duplicates of your clients accounts - then with these accounts that you’re testing settings on you should have in the bio saying to go to our primary account >> link.

It can only do positive - the client will never have their account compramised and you’ll be able to grow their account with the sub accounts. :+1::+1:

You’re talking about M/S basically

6 Likes

What’s M/S? :flushed:

Mother child method

1 Like

that makes total sense. would you mind suggesting a few options for proxies? thanks in advance!

1 Like

Don’t do M/S please, do you want Instagram to show you how big their d*ck really is?

1 Like

Sure, send an inbox please.

I’m doing with some customers that don’t want to perform any actions with their account and is all good for months. And no, is not clone of the mains, are totally different pages with totally different content but in the same niche.

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking - How are you setting intervals for your 4g proxy, and how many accounts per proxy?

Most of my accounts are on DC, and the ones on 4g are split 1:6 - 2/2/2 - shifts

LOL what? Not sure if joking or not @Mastema

2 Likes

Responded there.

And about settings intervals: They are totally random and as I can see with others, most of the settings are working at this point, the issues are mostly with software settings + proxy or lack of knowledge of the user on how to overcome false blocks or software bugs and other issues.

1 Like

I don’t need to. I have my own accounts. No clients.

DC all the way :facepunch:

For sure there is many extremely high quality DC and DC’s that works but unfortunately most services well know by all of us and also by IG is bringing random issues to people and that is one of the reasons I’m trying to avoid to tell provider names on public forums.

1 Like

you seem doesn’t use log out and log in featured after eb block?

Can anyone help me with this block on my dashboard? I keep getting error code 508, for the like tool. When I get the error, the switch is red, but the instant when I turn off the tool, it goes to blue? Is this a technical error?

I’m getting the same for unfollows on an account

Really? What is your method for jarvee, api or em? I swear this update was really a downgrade. I hope it is worth it in the end.

I’m using EB for everything but scraping