[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Hmm, perhaps I should turn off scraping because I did heard it causes blocks. How do you scrape for new sources if you don’t have it on?

If you don’t wanna use scrape you’d need to set up another account and just use that to scrape and then import that in. I haven’t tried this myself yet as I’m wondering how you can keep track of what accounts you are scraping from are decent as you can’t separate them out anymore to observe their follow back ratios

1 Like

Oh wow, I haven’t even started scraping yet. I’ll test it out very soon. I was mostly keeping sources with high ratios with > (greater than) 0.1

You wanna try and find sources >0.15 really. With some of my accounts I have some at 0.3 and above. All depends on your niche though and how good the account is

2 Likes

Wow, that is good to know. Even though I am not scraping currently I still get action block, sigh… I cleared my cookies too. I am only testing with my account atm so no proxies atm. Stupid 508 error, you’d think Jarvee would’ve developed a fix for it by now.

Lol i got blocked for 2 days, sweet

I believe you actually can get their follow back ratios!

What are your Guys actual settings to get Jarvee running good?
Proxy’s are not my problem.
What are the Warm Up Settings /
I want to run. Comments / Follow / Unfollow / Story View / DM (only new followers)

I run Scrape accounts for everything but I still get unfollow blocks

Should I still logout of the embedded browser ? and if so : what should be the limit ?

Hi
What is your tools?

I would really be interested in your settings

I can’t say what warmup settings OP used, but these worked for me:

Thanks for this info, I’m going to give it a go.

Is it still working for you?

I’ve noticed now that with my Proxy on, my tool is getting “like” blocked after about 300 actions.
It’s like IG now recognises that my Tool and Phone IP’s are different and so it blocks the tool.
This is just a theory at the moment.
It’s seems like IG is becoming far more aware/smarter about the actions of different tools out there.

1 Like

Hi All
I have open two scrape accounts conected directly from my IP. They are feeding several acocunts each from same niche. No problems til now, they work smoothly and fast, I even stop them temporaly when account have enough sources to follow for several days.
I need to create more scrape accounts and I wonder if I should use proxies as mother accounts do. Is it necesary to make them work from a proxy when they are not doing more activity than scraping?

Thanks for your feedback

UPDATE FOR EVERYONE struggling with LE

test your seed accounts with different setup.

here what it works for me;

some of them work only with EB
some of them work ONLY with API

LE settings
blue verified accounts 800likes 20session
regular accounts 500likes 10session

remove your accounts,
CLEAR COOKIES
RE-LOGIN ACCOUNTS
and re-add your seeds

ps:
I use 4G connections

2 Likes

what is LE? Thanks

Like Exchange on Jarvee

2 Likes

Really need help! How can i scrape from slave accounts for just commenting to send to my other accounts. Also for the scrape accounts should i use 4g proxies or regular rest proxies? Need help on how to scrape on J from certain hashtags and send automatically JUST for commenting. Thank you

@Alper
For Commenting only : just check the box to follow --> Extracted users --> send to account --> Comment tool

I use 4g Proxies for scraping but it doesn’t really matter because you can always make new scrape accounts.

What do you want to scrape?
Just use another account and scrape the action you want to scrape from.

are you still getting block? using mother and slave account?