[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

It doesn’t prevent blocks, it’s meant to do less api calls… so in theory it should reduce blocks… I don’t notice any difference.

What I do notice the difference in is its using less resources. Instead of… for example 500 accounts scraping at once, you could have 25 doing the scraping so the only actions the 475 accounts will be doing is following, liking, etc.

1 Like

Is anyone having any luck just running off their normal internet router IP and just skipping using proxies altogether or is this way still causing issues as well?

I’m using a mac with a VPS currently but if a home IP is working I may just buy a cheap laptop just for Jarvee and run from my own router to save hassle

1 Like

this depends on how many accounts you plan to run mate… more than 5 on same IP is not good. up to five is good

2 Likes

I am getting temp blocked

using mother and slave account still getting temp block?

Yes 508 temp blocks

1 Like

Guys im still struggling on how to send extracted users from a scrape account to a just commenting account.

I want to comment on the most RECENT pictures under HASHTAGS. Now i did extract users on the scrape account, auto send, checked off just send extracted users to comment sources. Now i turn on the follow tool for the scrape account, it scrapes, nothing happens. What do i check off on the account thats actually commenting… comment on hashtags? Because where do i put in my spyntax comments. Really need some help here guys. Thank you so much!

Hi there,

Need some advice.
I want to follow people when they are the most likely to be active on instagram (early morning and during the evening).
So my execution time is fixed.

If I want to increase the number total of follow per day, what is the safest solution?

• decrease the delay between the operation?
  • increase the number of operation?

Currenty I’m in warm up mode with 4 to 15 follow at each operation occurring each 25 to 60 min.
(with eb only, but I planned to try api as many people seem to be OK with api)

Thanks in advance!

Can anyone confirm home IP works better (than 4g) for bots now ?

Do you actually find results from the L.E? I’m still debating whether to use

In follow settings of scraping account, in follow limits, check " send to extracted users" maybe that is the sollution.

I am using 4.scrape accounts from my ip, not any problem by now.

scrape or client account to do actions?

I think that’s a little simplistic, not all 4g networks are the same and not all residential networks are the same. Which is why some will work fine on both and some not…

I’m far from an expert, but from the information I’ve gathered I would advise against this strategy. For one, IG is a global platform. Morning and evening doesn’t really mean much across the entire spectrum of users. Everyone is on at different times. Secondly, while you may not be doing many actions now, having a narrow time frame will severely limit your growth due to only being able to perform a certain number of actions per hour. I would recommend setting up a different strategy that doesn’t narrow your active time down so much.

2 Likes

mmm so the solution seems to be popular now. I use a scrapper account… seems to work less well.

yes, it works.
slower than before but it works.

2 Likes

I think decreasing delay in each operation is better than follow per

2 Likes

Yes I get it.

But my strat is for the moment to start with French people, so targeting French followers of account.
So I’m pretty sure that my execution time is relevant.
But that still let me 8 hours per day which is OK no?

1 Like

yeah same here, Instagram may act ´dumb´ but they knoww for sure what´s going on

2 Likes