[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Yes I would say 8 hours is plenty of time.

1 Like

Do any of you use API?

1 Like

yes mate working good

1 Like

Yes I am using API on some accounts and working just fine but other accounts, as soon as I start a tool using API, it can’t even do 2 actions in before getting “blocked” so I think it’s just luck to be honest. I have tried resetting IDs etc. but nothing works so far. The accounts that are blocked on API are doing actions via EB only.

1 Like

I’ve encountered similar issues, as I got my IP banned for too many accounts, even though I’ve used proxies. After doing some digging I’ve found that it’s recommended to use 1 proxy per acc - more on it here: https://proxyway.com/guides/how-to-unblock-instagram Also, I’ve been using free proxies that I’ve found online, that’s another big mistake of mine. Different proxies are good for different means on IG, but you should never use a free one. Maybe this will help: https://proxyway.com/guides/best-proxies-for-instagram

1 Like

i have some problem with my main account
i have 3 accounts running normally doing F/U and some like - about 100 - 150 for a day
using the EB only
but my main account can’t do any action
i always gets blocks after 2 - 10 action
LIKE/F/U
i try let the account rest for a long time
try to clean cookies and reset the IDS noting helped
on my last test i try to do only likes after let the account rest for 2 weeks
and after 15 likes using the EB( with a big delay) i get block and get the MASSAGE inside the EB that the account is blocked
i do check on the app and it not get the block so i switch to API and after 7 more likes a get the hard block agine to can’t do any action for 6 days

someone having the same problem
that its impossible to do automation on a specific account? ( this account can do manual actions no problem on the same IP) …
any ideas?

3 Likes

I am having the same issue on a few accounts.
The answer is probably to let it test and let the block expire.
OR
It’s being detected in the EB and you need to reset the device Id and proxy.

1 Like

I had the same problem during this summer. I suggest you don’t relogin the account when action block incomes, don’t do any action on it. Then wait 24/48 hours after the action block date, start the warmup with new IP: 1st day 10 follows, 2nd day 25 follows, 3rd day 50 follows, etc. increase by 25 everyday just on Jarvee or other app. You can login and use IG app at the period warmup end

2 Likes

Any news on the API update?

3 Likes

Hello, anybody noticed EB blocks? been flawless running for 6 weeks straight but starting yesterday/today three of my account seem to be EB blocked

tried resetting Device IDS + clearing cookies, still blocked after 1 interaction… WTF do I do :smiley:

3 Likes

Constantly fighting error code 168 and 508, no idea how to get rid of them.
Tried many, many different tests and the codes constantly return

3 Likes

Not that I have heard.
A month ago they said the API update was only 2 weeks away.
No one seems to know when it will arrive and when it does I am sure it will be full of bugs just like this EB update.
Still fighting blocks with EB

2 Likes

In one thread i read that it should be ready at the end of this month.

1 Like

What is this api update supposed to implement? Not sure how much can really change considering this is instagram wide for every user not just automation

2 Likes

I had same problem with 60% of the accounts 2 days ago. I let it rest for 48 hours, then clean cookies, reset id and change proxy. I also unmarked option “enable to suspend on second block”, all reds became blue. Now doing warm up again.

3 Likes

scrape accounts

1 Like

I started getting this issue a few days ago, just after switching from client’s accounts doing the scraping to a dummy account doing the scraping and then sending the results to the client’s account. I’m wondering if doing no scraping on the client’s account is causing the blocks somehow.

1 Like

Had the exact same problem with my main account! I have 150k followers with huge engagement but I cannot automated it anymore to do likes at all. It gets blocked after doing about 10 likes, even though it had been resting for three months!
I have loads of child accounts that I’m running (on separate proxies) and they’re all completely fine right now

1 Like

That’s a good tip about resetting the device ID @lanceparrish - thank you so much for reminding me I will try that on mine!

2 Likes

Yes I noticed that also recently @amdrejo - only for the last week or so has this has been happening to me after having weeks of hardly any blocks at all on eb

1 Like