[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Child accounts, in my case , are the ones who gets more error 508, with a very light settings…

1 Like

Anyone successfully using DC? Seems like my Raw Mobiles are the only things that have limited issues these days

1 Like

Well my accounts worked for a solid 24 hours after the update, now 50% compromised lol

1 Like

Yes, I do. You get more blocks, but i can still work with them.

1 Like

some updates about my situation…
my likening problem was from a not good setting
im trying to “awake” my followers by doing likes only to my followers
but i do the likes to fast 20 - 60
i change it to a mach biger times 120 - 400 and now everything running ok :hugs:

1 Like

Dont know if this will help but:

Since the last J update, havent been able to reach my daily limits

• Ive upped to lower delays, more actions to offsite the delays say like 300 daily but cap at 100-200
    *on 4g
  • seems to be working fine, finally getting back to the 100-200 range
    *problem the last 5 days are so is running into lots more 508 and 168 errors
    *temp blocks are more or less the same

only real problem is the 508 and 168 - ive asked J and they know of this and are working on a solution. The change language to eng didnt work for me at all (a supposed solution)

Hope this helps~

2 Likes

Hello all, I am using automation on some of my accounts. I recently just signed a account up on Jv (as I have got a new client) and within a day it seems that are blocked on Jv only (using API to do actions) my client is getting “We’re removing inauthentic likes and follows” msg shown on her feed. This use to happen during the June July tough times but I havent seen it in a while until now.

What should I do with this account? Should i sign out of Jv and just do manual actions?

Thanks in advance guys.

1 Like

Open embedded browser and try to perform actions, if you are able, restart tools, if you are not able to do actions, logout from embedded browser and login back and try again. if you are able, restart tools, if you are not able to do actions, clear cookies and if it does not solve the issue, try the last thing that is reset device ID, if still wont work, rest accounts 24 to 48h and try again.

5 Likes

Should i be worried about the We’re removing inauthentic likes and follows message?

1 Like

In my opinion is too soon for conclusions.

3 Likes

I receive 508 and 168 every day on various accounts for several weeks.
No has been able to provide a solution for me.
I have tried a multitude of different tests with no real remedies.
Logging out and back in is a temporary solution at best.
508 seems to be the worst as I need to rest the account for at least 24 hours and sometimes 48 hours and that does not work.
168 seems to fix itself, but 508 seems to last until logging out and then it will return.
If anyone has a solution that has worked, please post it. I would be very interested in trying it.
Thank you

1 Like

Wait 24 hours start extremely slow 10-25 actions and use embedded browser. Make sure your proxies are good too

2 Likes

This works almost all the time.

1 Like

New user, been following this thread and forum for a while now… been using J for just 1 account, ~3 weeks, very moderate usage (~50-75 actions a day) with no blocks so far.

For F/U growth, do people leave F and U at the same time (to maintain roughly constant followings), or do they leave F on (only) and switch to U (only) when some upper following limit is reached (7.5K or whatever).

Just trying to figure out if one of these avoids blocks better. Thanks!

1 Like

Safer to F/UF at the same time to avoid blocks

2 Likes

For over a year i’ve done it so f/uf is safe at the same time @koven to each their own of course. Maybe it might be safer but it’s not proven at all

4 Likes

I’ve done both successfully.

Just curious - are you guys all getting blocks routinely? I was doing ok until the last two weeks or so. About 5% of my accounts have ongoing problems. Most just need the 'ol cookie clear/proxy switch/relogin.

5 Likes

The issue seems to me the constant buggy updates aswell. They are coming too fast and not solid.

Edit: i’m greatful for the software that’s being the #1 in the game yet with all new bandaids it’s becoming a mess at times.

I try to postpone updates as long as possible if it’s even possible

Is the Human movements still working on EB (the scrolling etc.)? because when I watch my EB while it does actions, i cant see any happening.

508’s are like the 168 for me - they eventually clear. I dont rest as it “fixes” itself. Problem is dont know when: say for example one account may only do 20 because of these errors, then the next day over 100, then 40… its all over the map. Not as consistent and smooth as say 2 updates ago (i think it was 2 weeks back)

Problem is that they get in the way of the intervals and lose precious time so not getting through daily limits…

Also getting new error i think it was 48 for DMs anyone else getting it?

3 Likes