[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Error 43 here too, most accounts do not send DM’s at all. Also seeing some no reason “embedded browser has crashed during operations” after last update, please report to the support team with the logs, I did already.

1 Like

yep sent already hopefully they find a solution

Everyone should do that, they need to understand this is a global issue but also the more logs they see, faster they find a solution.

2 Likes

Same issue. Cant find the message button error.

1 Like

Are you stopping the follow actions when you receive the 508?
How long does it take for your 508’s to clear?
My 508’s never clear until I logout

Do you reset devices IDS to clear the 506/168, log in log out accounts or?

first try to logout the EB

COMPROMISED

Hey guys, got the COMPROMISED error in the EB but not in my clients phone. Do you have some advice?
It’s wired

Hello guys, I just would like to kindly follow up on this and make sure other people are in the same boat

Thanks in advance

1 Like

I can see mine scrolling and browsing like human when on EB.

1 Like

I have changed my EB useragent to my actually PC and not the EB Useragent for the Andriod phone that Jv provides, that could be the reason as to why i cant see the movements

I just feel like a “normal” users is more likely to do actions via a windows or mac pc rather than chrome on a phone if that makes sense, so im not sure what to do.

How were the results? Did you notice any changes?

I haven’t used the Jv android EB since August probably and I have only received 1 block on an account (i just signed out and back in and the block was gone) since using actual pc user agents, however there is no scrolling or any human movements. I might test using the Android EB for a few days/weeks and I will see which does better for my accounts but off the top of my head, I could imagine doing actions from an actual PC is more “easier to believe” or more human like in my opinion

1 Like

In my case, in most of accounts 168 and 508 fix itself, but i have a couple of them that get more errors than average since they started. After three days as there was no way to fix it themselves, I did log out and in today clear cookies and I got AC. I guess they have very low trust score.In those two accounts I had very low settings as they were supersensitive, but not even with low settings i could made them work.

Going to try a full 24 hrs run with multiple intervals and see if I can still get my daily actions done. Hopefully the lower follows per hr can help offset the little blocks.
The temp blocks, 168, and 508 errors is giving me insane delays and not getting the actions done

Can anyone confirm if this works or have any problems?

2 Likes

lovely days

Error 33 unfollows
error 508 follows
error 168 likes
error 43 DMs

my will to live 100

5 Likes

I am doing lower follows per hour and i was succesful in some of them, in others no results. There are accounts heavly afected and they will be AC soon or late. Others, i do not know why, they more or less fixed it, maybe they have some 508 but they get fixed by themselves.

You get 168 also in follows

log out from the EB it should fix it

@Muggarditch

Please my friend