[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

So something weird is happening for me, I was on API doing comments, and I would get capped at about 10 - 15 comments daily before getting temp blocked. Following everyone’s advice I changed it to EB to test the next day, but it would get error 508 blocks before even making 1 comment. But when I change it back to API, it works. Huh?

This has been happening for a few days now. Even on accounts I rest for over 48 hours, then changing it to EB, it still gets blocked before hitting one comment. I also did the whole clear errors and cookies etc.

**update: Tried something different since I found it weird that accs were getting blocked instantly. On accs that havent run automation for the day, I go in the EB and manually comment, and it works. Could it be caused by the new scrolling/human behavior?

I get the same with follows. It won’t even do one follow and says it’s blocked in the EB. Even with new client accounts. The fact it’s getting blocked before even doing one action, suggests that something is getting picked up, causing the block.

I’m going to do some testing with the new scrolling/human behaviour turned off. Thing is, since that was introduced, I’ve hardly had any ACs, so it’d be a shame if that had to be switched off.

1 Like

For those getting the 508 error, rest them until unblocked (or use an account that hasn’t automated for the day), and try doing the actions manually on EB. See if it makes a difference, because if it does then I am guessing its likely the new feature causing it.

1 Like

So many error messages lately. A lot harder to get to 180 actions daily.

JV got a scrolling/human behavior feature?

2 Likes

sorry what new feature are you referring to?

Seems like the 508 appeared i think 2 updates ago and its been non stop since

1 Like

Hi guys, Can anyone give their $2 cents regarding what to do when accounts get PV on mobile proxies (I’m just posting content on them once a day).

Is it standard practise to let them rest for 24/48 hours or go manual for a few days?

1 Like

I could easily be wrong but I was referring to the human behavior feature since that’s the major new update to EB.

1 Like

ah gotcha!
13chars

I just phone verify and go again without rest. I use my own sim cards though, if you use a brand new number every time you get PV it raises a flag.

They do, as you can actually disable that feature for faster performance. So human behavior is applied on EB

2 Likes

HOnestly I found manual posting to be much better because for some reason Instagram gives my automated posts worse engagement than if I did it manually

Is anyone deleting the cache on a daily basis with success? Is it all of the cache or only part of the cache? If only part, how much? I notice deleting cache often fixes blocks and wondered if doing this once a day will reduce blocks.

Do you mean cache or cookies?

Apologies, I mean cookies! So deleting cookies seems to remove blocks and I wondered if there’s any sense in doing it daily. What’s in the cookies that’s causing the blocks?

2 Likes

I wonder this too. Why not?

It’s nothing in the cookies that’s causing the blocks. Your current session is stored in the cookies. Deleting them is essentially giving you a new session. You shouldn’t clear cookies too many back to back, it will impact the account negatively. Simply logging out, and back in should give you a new set of cookies.

Last time I logged in and out with a sensitive account, it got an AC, my first AC, and I guess not the last :slight_smile:

What is everyone currently trying to get around the blocks? Is resetting Device ID / Clearing Cookies still a move? These are accounts that I’ve had for months that the blocks just do not want to go away on…

are you using data center proxy or 4g proxy?