[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

guys what do you do when you get AC. do yall just log back in with the new password. Need a little help here. pls lol

Why exactly do you run 5 accounts for 17 hours and the other 5 for only 7? :joy:

3 Likes

you mean i split with same hour? its okay if i run acc for 12hour and follow 200/day? 20-25following/hour for every account? because its to many following in every hour.

Pretty much… not much more else you can do? Maybe slow down actions a bit if you’re concerned about losing said account.

repost seem to be a total b**** for me… try turning it off

slow down, let account rest for good 7 days at least, then start with One tool only

2 Likes

Same here, liked one picture and AC

yes.but still not work.

guys not feeling to good about this one, just got an AB (will expire in 2 days) after AC. 508 error is bodying me… Contacted J support, basically told me reset ids and to use the newly updated api + scrapper account. Have anyone used the full api emulation option.

1 Like

you started interactions RIGHT after EB?

Hi guys, I would like to ask if anyone has experience with new blocks at Jarvee? My experience is that I get actions block, it doesn’t work for like, follow, unfollow … I tried it manually via mobile, everything was fine. According to advice I tried reset device id, sometimes only clear cookies were enough, this time none helped. What can cause this problem, any advice? I only follow through EB.

2 Likes

no answer…I guess it means nobody knows…

Have you tried to re-login?

im still getting block with jarvee. using api and eb. all action getting block. 80-90% my account block with jarvee.anyone?

2 Likes

Yes, I have the same. They block my accounts for 7 days, then I follow some people and Instagram again blocks my accounts. They know I’m using something illegal.

Temp or hard blocked?

hereee we go again

block 581 - No Divs on page - We assume there is no internet connection :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

anyone still have some issue with action block? im using 4g mobile

I am having several actions blocked. I stopped 5 accounts til next month. It is question of trust score, I have accounts that work perfectly no matter tthe proxy they use. The ones that have constant 581 do not work in any proxy.
besides, two of my best accounts got message saying that they are using some third party help to increase follows and likes, and that these follows and likes will be erased. Anyone got something similar? these accounts are working perfectly and i did not notice any change.

almost my acc stop for 2months. and i still getting action block