[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

no answer…I guess it means nobody knows…

Have you tried to re-login?

im still getting block with jarvee. using api and eb. all action getting block. 80-90% my account block with jarvee.anyone?

Yes, I have the same. They block my accounts for 7 days, then I follow some people and Instagram again blocks my accounts. They know I’m using something illegal.

Temp or hard blocked?

hereee we go again

block 581 - No Divs on page - We assume there is no internet connection :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

anyone still have some issue with action block? im using 4g mobile

I am having several actions blocked. I stopped 5 accounts til next month. It is question of trust score, I have accounts that work perfectly no matter tthe proxy they use. The ones that have constant 581 do not work in any proxy.
besides, two of my best accounts got message saying that they are using some third party help to increase follows and likes, and that these follows and likes will be erased. Anyone got something similar? these accounts are working perfectly and i did not notice any change.

almost my acc stop for 2months. and i still getting action block

has anyone used the new api full emulation + scrapper?

Yeah, I used with no success, switched back to browser,

3 day block for 2 accounts :()

API emulation doesn’t work. API is mostly dead…stay on EB.

can someone show good advance settings?

yes please. with interval too for 10account :smiley:

it depends, ive had accounts where they get the usually 7day hard block. They i have some go directly back into things after 1 day of rest and no problems. I think if you need to just wait it out a few days

hey, thank you man for the response. I guess Ill try the EB again, but that failed with 508 error is lethal lol. It’s burning a hole through my heart.

I am having the same issues, constantly getting the 508 recently using the EB, got very conservative settings and not sure what else to try at this point, I was going to try using the new API /API emulation stuff with a slave account, but I haven’t heard great success with that, as the people above seem to confirm…

try changing proxy

same with my problem. try change proxy and still get action blocked.

actually how many acc can run for 1proxy?