[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

has anyone used the new api full emulation + scrapper?

Yeah, I used with no success, switched back to browser,

2 Likes

3 day block for 2 accounts :()

API emulation doesn’t work. API is mostly dead…stay on EB.

3 Likes

can someone show good advance settings?

1 Like

yes please. with interval too for 10account :smiley:

it depends, ive had accounts where they get the usually 7day hard block. They i have some go directly back into things after 1 day of rest and no problems. I think if you need to just wait it out a few days

hey, thank you man for the response. I guess Ill try the EB again, but that failed with 508 error is lethal lol. It’s burning a hole through my heart.

1 Like

I am having the same issues, constantly getting the 508 recently using the EB, got very conservative settings and not sure what else to try at this point, I was going to try using the new API /API emulation stuff with a slave account, but I haven’t heard great success with that, as the people above seem to confirm…

try changing proxy

same with my problem. try change proxy and still get action blocked.

actually how many acc can run for 1proxy?

1 Like

Stop account.
clear cookies (or reset id if ONLY EB NO API is not on)
change proxy.
Login with EB.

Works sometimes for 1 week sometimes for 2 months.

1 Like

No real solution. Stop false solutions mates. Blocks dont stop.

2 Likes

It’s not the proxy, it’s the account.
The only thing that can save you is “normal using” the account for 2 weeks on your mobile phone.

I run EB without any blocks unless I do tests on purpose.

Sure they don’t when you just try repeat same actions expecting different results.
So this is a TEMPORERY solution.
I do have better solutions:

1. give the account a real phone and do manual action (it will not get blocked)
  2. use better bot (that simulate real human on real phone) I develop one for the last few months, no blocks either 150/150f/uf.

Depends on the type of proxy you have man, and the quality!

how many account you run / proxy?

1 Like

I run about 3/5 on a mobile proxy based near the clients…

Noticed that when I push too much on time, faster and more actions, Instagram likes to block my accounts.

This is real life now.