[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

They got a second round of 7 day blocks?

Hi! First of all, you shouldn’t be using both API and EB because it’s highly detectable and many times ends up with a COMPROMISED account. Use only API or EB. Then go to settings - social platforms and check “logout from embedded browser when follow using embedded browser is blocked” that way MP automatically logs out and in to bypass the temporary block (this only works if you are using only EB to follow)

Thanks mate! For me, most accounts getting the AC message were on only EB and auto log off. I put off auto log off and I feel like this is giving me less AC.

1 Like

Oh ok so I guess it’s different for everyone because I was getting a lot of AC with both API and EB and it stopped when I stared using only EB. I actually turned on that option (auto log off on) today so maybe the same will happen to me I guess I will find out tomorrow. Thanks for sharing!

No problem, I think both will result in AC. Multiple log off and switching between api and eb.

When I use only API: I will get block over time and the client will get the block also
When I use only EB: I will get temp block and I guess manually logging off is the safest way for now to not get AC but it is very time consumely (especially when they are having multiple temp blocks). I am running a few 100’s accounts so it is a lot of work. Maybe auto log off with a big time span (I had around 10-20 min) will less likely result in AC. One of my clients told me they received a login request 3 times in a row before the AC message, so I guess multiple log off in a row causes the AC.

So, what are you guys all doing again the follow blocks? Just logging off manually? Auto log off and risking AC?

Please do not spread anymore nonsense or non-argumented messages, please.

Let’s keep this highly educational.

Yes I’m having the same problem, I manage 300 accounts so doing it manually is almost impossible. How do you set the time span for the auto log? Thanks!

bro, what is your currently follow setting now to lesser the action block now

Can you verify that I spread nonesense ?
DO you have any proof to counter what im saying?
If not, be quiet and shh. :slight_smile:

Yes you said non sense

You talked about how we have to be honest to ig …

Why won’t it?

Yes, I actually can.

You claim that HC has claimed you can only follow 25 accounts per day. Which obviously is nonsense. Perhaps you should show us some proof of that, instead of asking me for arguments.

Question: did you ever go to school?

damn… i know the feels, Im doing better hitting over 100+ fl per day but not all the time. some days I was up to 170+ but some around 60-80. Depends on how bad the temp blocks are that day

Guys please dont use words like that. If you have problem with someone discuss it in private, it just spams this thread.

3 Likes

Now this was the response from HC proxies. I’m not doing any screen shots because I dont want to reveal anyones name:

"Hello,
• Promoting SMM on IG is not something IG likes and approves of.
• Our Proxies are located in Thailand
• You can’t justify that, IG knows either way but mainly doesn’t care. If you use the account without the proxy you are making your life just harder - that is true for any proxy.
• We don’t offer Trials or Refunds
• 150 Actions can be way too high, other users already have issues with over 20 Follows per day.

Cheers,"

This was my question to them:

"Hi ! Thanks for taking time and responding.

My account isn’t bad. Ita just my own personal business account where I promote my own work. I just want to grow it without risking getting banned again. My setting are very low and highly randomized. And as for bad luck, indent believe in such things. It’s either the automation software not working or the proxy is detected by IG.

I’ve tried multiple proxy providers and none of them seem to work.

I’m starting to believe that Jarvee is not doing their job correctly or its starting to get real hard for them to be in sync with IG changes.

I came to you because I heard your proxies comes the closest to a mobile phone.

Could you please tell me where are those proxies located ? And how will I justify being in Belgium and your Proxy located in a different place ? If my IP keeps jumping that’s no good.

And as for the proxy, since I wasted money on previous proxies which I’m not getting back, I would like to test run one of your proxies for 2 days if that’s ok. I will purchase if i see that things are smooth.

I always warm up my account for a whole week before taking it at max 150 actions / day.

Thank in advance for your help !"

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 7 days.

Warming up 20 new child accounts and only had 2 email verifications. Other than that we’re looking good.

2 Likes

For now. Good luck.

2 Likes

Are you using 4g proxy for all of them ?

1 Like