[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

From a conversation I had elsewhere:

The thing is Jrv and the other bots are working just fine. The issue is that they function entirely off of HTTP requests and responses. This isn’t a bad thing as it allows you to communicate to a server directly rather than through a browser or app. This saves RAM and rendering. The issue is IG’s Javascript. See in order to run Javascript it has to be run through a browser. Because the main automation softwares don’t load browsers for automation, IG’s Javascript can’t run and that’s what’s setting off the flag that the account is being automated. Of course there are some people who turn off their Javascript on their browsers, but this is usually developers that turn it off. The majority of the population doesn’t.

The obvious one is to just create a bot that automates a web browser so the Javascript can run. The reason a lot of browsers get caught is because people don’t understand how to change all of the browser properties that Instagram is able to pull through Javascript. The user agent is just one property in a long line of things IG can use to determine the actual browser being used. You have to change all of the getter requests to match what an android browser would have as their properties. The next issue is that it would be bad to use it to run multiple accounts at once as it takes up a lot of RAM to run a browser.

14 Likes

Hello, so I have been doing manual actions on my account/s, not pushing at all. Only doing about 20 follows/unfollows a day. Yesterday I got randomly logged out of my account and then I received this email:

Has anyone experienced this before or know why this may have happened?

Never seen that before. It might be a glitch?

1 Like

out of curiousity, anybody going for API only?

2 Likes

I use chromdriver+selenium browser automating bot but that doesn’t necessarily help avoiding blocks either. I think the problem is Instagram probably knows most of their users use the app instead of the browser and a good percentage of the actions coming from browser are probably automated so the limits on actions from browser is way more strict than limits on actions from IG app. Try to manually follow 20 people in a very short time on browser vs on IG app and you will probably get block on the browser but not the IG app.

1 Like

I have been using API only and it’s been working fine!

1 Like

And does it work good at this moment?

Yeah just make sure your settings aren’t that aggressive. :sunglasses:

I’ve got blocks on 200+ using very soft and slow settings… Using HQ LTE proxies.

What’s the trick? Did you change API Useragents to custome ones?
Please advise

Api just doesn’t work for me at all. Any of my account ran by api will get 2,5,7 days hard block within 48 hours of using api.

I am using 4G 1:1

1 Like

Change API useragents to a mobile device that has come out this year.

Where are these HQ LTE from?

1 Like

Can you explain how to change the User agents successfully?

This should help you. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Right but we would several devices if we have 100+ accounts right?

unsure if its worth it experimenting when all accounts we manage are clients acc.

do you use “use eb to follow when action block”?

Device agents are quite generic, I would mix and match different mobile devices though!

No I just stick to the API. A lot of people have has success with that though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The only question left is where I can get them from?

U.S.

Just look on google man, here is an example:

2 Likes