[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Doesn’t the UA just default to one that has already been installed when you click out of the box? That’s my experience.

I can’t see the software running on a UA that it wasn’t built for.

DC proxies? Any story views? Posting with the tool?

I got a follow block for manual action as well. I was accepting and adding people recently and I’m blocked since August, 5.
I really don’ t know what to do… Hope it is temporary

How old is the account?

I created the account 9 months ago. It has around 7650 followers and 1450 following. Never used apps to increase the number and I’m still blocked… 2 weeks now.

I wonder how many times a day JV downloads from IG a list of all your followers? Who does that, but bots. :+1:

3 Likes

Anyone using EB only and able to make it this past week without blocks?
Just got AC+7day block lifted, warming up again on EB only, so far so good

1 Like

@testing123 Consider warming up with with just one tool instead of warming up with low settings. I’ve noticed it doesnt matter much for aged acc’s. Just my 2 cents to not lose time while you’re doing good again :blush:

2 Likes

thanks will give it a try - feels good to be out of action jail

1 Like

It does for sure!

Did something changed? on one of my Servers i tried to do only action via API and actually it doesn’t look bad :star_struck: but lets see over the next past days

1 Like

Jv just came out with an email regarding all the issues! It’s looking promising!

1 Like

What does the email say? I haven’t received it.

Am I allowed to put it on this group?

Should be fine if you don’t include the name I think?

The Email that Jv sent to me

16 Likes

Sounds great. Fingers crossed it works well!

Thanks so much for posting this.
Did JV email this letter to you?
I never receive any email from JV

Noooooooooooooooo :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: goodbye JV :heart:

Honestly not sure :joy:

1 Like