[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

you are the best friend !

1 Like

of course i’m testing over me 18 different server with each 150 accounts on each server differnet setting -atm what works best is api only for me but yes it causes some compromissed messages

results from today

5 Likes

Actually I can see compromised coming from everywhere and my opinion is also that API is working better.

2 Likes

We are using follow + unfollow at same time. If client is premium (premium = paid more for service) we are adding as well filtered before users for story views:

Follow

Random growth of few clients

You are overthinking about these problems.
It was solved in many threads.

If you dont want to force these problems, lets figure it out.

I have created topic, where I am selling consultations.
>>Marketplace lvl2<<

As I have mentioned before, you can find solution on every thread was made here.
If you are not able…check my topic.
That`s the point, why I am not sharing any 1:1 settings but selling consulting, which works

10 Likes

so basicly you are only trying to sell your consultancy?

4 Likes

Basicly yes.

At the end I am showing that it still works with less issues.
I am not selling consulting based on these Thread but based on my 4-5 years experience of IG Automation.

I would like to point as well, that most of people who are talking in these Threads, where you can find 1.5k, 4k replies are not reading what other people says.

Feel free as well to take a look at threads about these blocks, when I have shared many times advices and brain storms, which should help you as well.

Hi Ciras !

I can’t access to Market place lvl2 ! :frowning:

There is a reason why people can not access there.
Sent you PM with basic questions of what are you looking for, before we are able to do anything for you :fist_right::fist_left:

I am interested in your consulting services, but I can’t access the market place either. Please send me a PM

I am interested in your consulting services, but I can’t access the market place either.

I totally agreed with that, the only issue I can see is compromised but looks like doing everything by EB reduce it significantly.

I guess you’re using some “extra strategy” that is better not mention on lv1, to get those results and is indeed amazing, congratulations.

Here is like this with some accounts and some others coming from compromised but looks like when we wait 48h after the compromised message and start back, it reduces blocks.

Thread Updated.

5 Likes

Can u share what website you use for ur full browser experience ?

2 Likes

How long do you guys have follow temp block timer set?
Mine is at 45-60 minutes

Have you guys experience Error Page today? when loading profiles?

If I receive more than 4 temporary blocks in a row, I change the timer for between 180-360 minutes.
The theory I am currently working on is if I receive 4 or more temporary blocks, then the account is blocked for at least two days, but I keep trying every 3-6 hours and that seems to be working.

errorpage

Anyone encountering this today?

1 Like

Someone sent me this…

The printscreen from @ciras

2 Likes

Haha exactly that one

It is funny since I did this screenshoot right before I published it here :stuck_out_tongue:

But this guys doesnt looks like me, maybe we both have tattooos but… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes