[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Aaron Ward shared similar settings 5 ​​weeks ago.
It still doesn’t solve the problem that causes people to get blocked after 6-20 follows.

1 Like

Hey guys,

I’m still looking for a solution with EB I can use the Accounts but when I verify the get AC why?

I always have to click on that was me but it comes again when I verify

Can someone help?

what proxy are you using, what are your Advanced settings?

and most importantly, have you read threads on here?

Hi, thanks for your excellent work.
I read you saying that after an AC you started session without problems and let you enter IG
I have an AC account and I can’t get out of the password change loop,
any advice ?
thanks for your time :wink:

I use valar proxies IPv6

Yes, if you have loop in your software, tell customer to do that on their phone and vice versa, last case scenario, reset ID, change to a new proxy and try to verify again.

I’ve had such issue a few times on different accs. As I remember, one or two accs were saved fast with the method, mentioned by @Itsyourtime - changing the IDs helped.
But for other two accs nothing was helping - only wait 24-48h and after - all good.

2 Likes

Yes that is another solution and sometimes the best is to just wait and not try to force.

yeah if you figure that out let me know! Some of my accounts are great… others I can’t get over the block. I rested them for a week, new cookies and new IPs (some mobile) and still can’t get them going, after 6 follows block is back!

1 Like

I’m wondering - He says run in the day time of your client… but I thought there was an issue with running at the same time as your client?

So one of the customers we’re consulting just sent a print screen and all good(last 3 are unfollowing).

Stay strong guys.

3 Likes

Anyone experiencing problems accessing profiles on EB, thus cannot follow/unfollow?

No actions executed, tool stays blue

nice numbers but engagement seems really low

Can you please also send me your mobile proxies provider? Thanks

Yes and actually that is a matter of content not specially if we’re able or not to growth.

We’re working on our own exclusive 4G/LTE mobile proxy service, we’re finishing the testing and should be available on the first week of september.

2 Likes

the sound of my computer running everything on EB

9 Likes

So I slip an account into JV to try the new settings… COMPROMISED after 8 follows and I imported sources $&$^^&%%^$%$%$%^%^%*^%( :hot_face:

Do you mean that you were not parsing by these accs?
That is what I’m testing right away (will get back with my results soon)

i noticed that now accounts that are getting the total block with th “shared your PW” are not longer blocked for 7 days but only for 3 days - did anyone noticed that too?

2 Likes