[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

what did you tried?

The account is my own, I can do tests from my mobile or from J.
I understand that it is from the EB, to pass that loop?
The process is to leave the account / enter the account?
AC message comes out
(From the phone)

If I see that I don’t skip the loop, I will change password and reset id

Muito obrigado :+1:

I have a few accounts that are stuck in the temporary block loop too.
I have tried everything. They will not follow anyone. It’s just temporary block after temporary block for several days in a row.
Please post if you find a solution that works for you.

3 Likes

Dude :joy: the only way to fix this confusion is if ciras provides a new screenshot of his client stats then we can be sure that all is ok and no one stole other one screenshot :wink:

6 Likes

12 days ago I’ve had all my ~300 accs got blocked for 7 days.
I rested them for that 7 days + 5 days more just to be sure that everything is okay.

Today I started my first slow step-by-step tests:

Used 4 accounts with different setting to sort out what’s the difference and what is working better. All these 4 accs were put on HQ LTE US proxies. All 4 accs were tested, using Jv and ONLY API (decided to test and feel the difference as before I was testing API+EB and only EB).

Account #1:
Settings: A bit changed “God-like” settings with 11 time intervals.
Parsing by himself, filtering, following and watching stories after follow.
Result: 121 mf > Acc Compromised > Changed pass & continue > reached 130 mf > Action Blocked (temp.) > Restart the tool > 7 days block

Account #2:
Settings: New method - 30-50 follows at once a few times per day.
Parsing by himself, filtering, following.
Result: 92 mf > Acc Compromised > Action Blocked > Restart tool > reached 134 mf > 7 days block

Account#3:
Settings: New method - 30-50 follows at once a few times per day.
Parsing by himself, filtering, following and watching stories after follow.
Result: 71 mf > Acc Compromised > Action Blocked > Restart the tool > reached 72 mf > 7 days block

Account#4: New method - 30-50 follows at once a few times per day.
Following already parsed accounts. So no parsing, no story views. Nothing - just follow.
Result’s pending: This test started a bit later , so atm it reached 46 mf without issues. Keep watching.

What I can already say is:

1. The account that was NOT looking stories after the follow got blocked later, than the one, that was looking. It performed better.

2. Did not feel serious difference between methods to follow: a few times a lot of MFs VS a few mfs per operation, but a lot of operations. Still, will keep trying and pushing the method with a lot of actions per operation and a few operations per day. Only because I’ve already got all accs blocked with another method no so long ago :slight_smile:

Also, I understand that testing only 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 is not enough to make conclusions, still I just face the results and basing on that, setup my next tests.

What am I waiting for is to see how Account #4 will perform as it has a serious difference in settings (I mean that it is not parcing).

Having 290+ accs more, I have enough opportunities to do tests. So you are welcome to provide me with the ideas/suggestions/advices. Gonna do a lot of tests during next few days and will be happy to discuss the results here with you, guys.

P.S.: does anyone have good results during last days?
I mean I was expecting some better results with my tests and a bit confused. As I undestand that will need to add UNfollow on top of that and it will add some additional difficulties…
So I need motivation! :slight_smile:

Let’s keep together, help each other and test.

16 Likes

Great tests. Keep it up :clap:t4: and let us know the results.

2 Likes

Great test, thank you very much for sharing these results :+1::+1::+1:

I would suggest you to switch 20 accounts to DC proxies, 10 doing api only, 10 doing EB. Change proxies and reset device before logging back in.

Why do you think I need to test DC proxies? I was working on DCs only before this June…

What does MF stand for?

Stands for Mass-Follow

1 Like

How do you know you have a 7 day block?
I have several accounts stuck in a temporary block loop, but how do you know you received a 7 day block?
Is it a notification on the IG account?
All of my accounts are client accounts and none of them are telling them they have a received a 7 day block, but their accounts in JV are stuck in the endless temporary block loop.

1 Like

Basically, there are two types of most common IG blocks.

1. Temporary block. When you just get a message like “Action Blocked”
    Nobody know for how long it is - from 1 hour to 35 days (maximum I got)

2. Hard block/7 days block. When you get a message saying that you were doing smthng that is agains T&C and it always comes up with a notification that the block will expire on xx/xx/xx date.

Update on my tests: Account #4 got in a strange temp. block loop. Can not get more, than 46 mf, as it was stated in my first report above. Double checked and mentioned that there were no settings for using API only. It was basic Jv settings for this account.

What I am going to do next:

1. Set 5th account to run MFs by the list (without parsing) but at this time only via API. Basically, it will be the same as Account-4 , but correctly setted up.

2. Will repeat all the tests again, but at this time before turning everything on, I will change UserAgents to the freshest I can get. So at this time I will also test the UserAgent thing.

Important: guys, please share your throughts about what to be tested more. I have enough resources to do that and I’m just starting. Let’s win this game together.

Also would like to hear those , who are doing good atm. Thank you

6 Likes

Yes. this is how I understand the blocks as well.
No one knows how long these temporary blocks are and apparently no one has a solution as to how to get out of these temporary blocks and I have spoken to a multitude of people and tried numerous different methods.
Clear cookies, reset device IDs. change proxies, rest for 2-3 days. loging out - nothing works.
I agree with you, if anyone is having success solving these temporary blocks please share.

8 Likes

where are those two guys who always just post their screenshots and brag about being without problems?

2 account compromised today, 2 Email verifications

30% of accounts perform flawlessly, rest with several 3-hour blocks during the day
what I have noticed is that J will say “action blocked” yet it still does a lot of interactions, confused why, seems like a “false block”.

1 Like

Here and just posted a screen shot 23h ago :joy::rofl: no compromised for the last 24h or more. Hope it is permanent :joy:

Did you tried to contact support team?

2 Likes

I believe, there is nothing to do with the support before the update, because I’m getting the same issues that @andrejo mentioned. 80% of those temp. blocks are not blocks, but something else, that comes up like blocks…

I’m sure that support will not help with that. The only possible reason to contact them with this is just to let them know, but I think they already know it.

Answering the question:

1. Clear error notifications
  2. Stop tool
  3. Start tool
    Once you get next temp. blcok - repeat.

I’m really interested as well. Spending their billions, I believe :sweat_smile:

I would like them to comment on my tests I provided results of above.
Probably they can help me with some ideas what else should be tested and I will get back with the results to community…
We are not asking for the pincode itself, but at least in what direction to dig…

stop using API if you have AC, this was a game changer for me

2 Likes

I found one “working” solution in Jarvee.
It is really out of the box, just think as an engineer.

I can’t tell that and please don’t ask me in private (can’t get it leak)