[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Not doing mute after follow - seems to always lead to more blocks
Wow, 10K story views is incredible - congrats on being able to do that many with no blocks.
In this environment, I am only using story views in hopes that JV sees I am doing something else other than F/U

hi guys did you get any action block for 2days? because i get ton of block… i use 5modem 4g modem.
1modem for 10account. before this almost 2weeks running all action like+follow+repost+comment+story viewer+browse experience is perfect. but i still get action block for 1-2 maximum for every modem 4g.

and the problem is 2days ago. i got Mass action blocked 99% (for follow+like+comment) 5modem and 47account get action block. dont know why. its come together with action blocked.

i already try to clear cookies and reset device id. and change with other 4g mobile provider. but still i get block… i try using api and eb. but still get block. and try follow and like using EB. get blocked too. what should i do? my setting is very low 200/day for follow and like. 20/day for comment

1 Like

None of this works. I have tired it all too. Multiple times and for many weeks.
I have been trying to find a solution.
All I am doing now is some story views and not doing any F/U for several days.
At this point, just not sure what else to do.

you say you on the same boat with me? did you pass this before? are you using 4g mobile?

1 Like

Yes, HC 4g mobile proxies 1:1.
I specifically have 4 accounts stuck in a never ending temporary loop, so I am just resting them at this point.
They will not F or U anyone, but they will do story views.
I am not sure if storyviews is actually helpful or if I should just rest the account completely, but that is what I am doing right now.

i run storyview 20K story view/acc but its not work. engagement just 0.2%

1 Like

I am just running 30-40 storyview per day to show some other type of activity on the account other than F and U.
Not expecting anything from it.

1 Like

All about those settings, 4g proxies slow warmup , a lot of testing , indeed i still run into some blocks from time to time but 90% of my accounts are doing a good ammount of actions per day , its not by far what it used to be 4 months ago but yea #survivethepurge

8 Likes

are you using 4g mobile? create by you? or buy 4g from internet? how many acc you run for one 4g mobile? please give us more info . step by step guide.
btw are you using api / eb for follow + like + comment?

Same questions!

Please provide us with some additional info

1 Like

Anyone that has his figured out would be advertising to run our client accounts for us. I highly doubt this is “figured out”

i dont care about your clients mate , i have my provider for the proxies , indian/usa/eu proxies all of them work , for each account i have different settings , different delays different days off etc , you need to find out what works for each account , i have a 2017 account from where i can follow 200-300 per day easily . I have other accounts from 2017 that need a warmup before jumping straight into the actions , i usually start with 5-15 follows per day and scale it via 3-4 for 3-4 more days after that i scale it with 10 for 5 days , and at the end i scale my actions by 20 untill i hit 200-220 follows per day , of course you need to implement other units beside the follow unit to make it look as human as possible , so i use story views + like comments + like unit + repost on some accounts + on some days i sent DM’s . The delays for follows are randomized each 5-6 days i dont like staying on these settings for 2 long to create a patern Lest say i follow 10-15 people every day with a delay between follows of 30-60 seconds , and a operation delay of 30-60 minutes , well after the warmup is done i will add also a delay after 3-20 operation of 5-60 minutes to make it more random , also i switch the delay between follows from 30-60 seconds to lets say 27-53 and the delay between operations at 23 - 120 minutes . After those 5 days i reset the settings again , and so on . No person will follow 100 persons for 1 month at the same rate stop being lazy and start testing :grin:

1 Like

All good like old times and some customers are exploding!

I mean, of course we’ve issues like everyone else but hey, can’t complain at all.

4 Likes

Glad to hear that.
Does F/U works good for you?

Can you recommend something to be tested?

Congrats on the success - man you are doing awesome!!
I still receive temporary follow blocks every day and I have 3-4 clients stuck in a temporary block loop.
They will not follow anyone.
What is that you are doing to remedy this situation?
I have tried everything mentioned in these threads and I am using similar settings that you have earlier mentioned
What are you doing that is obviously successful for you that is getting you out of these temporary blocks? Is it perhaps a new technique?
Is it possible because I know you are using your own private proxies that it is making that much of a difference?
I have high quality mobile proxies located in my own state and still receiving these blocks.
Congrats again!

3 Likes

Did you ask the customers to logout and login back on the phone and try again?
Have you tried any other proxy providers? If is mobile, location does not matter at all.

I see many customers were using DC and after change to mobile they slowly start back to work, maybe is just a matter of keep trying different providers.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply - I appreciate it.
Yes, I have tried several different proxy providers now with not much success - including just purchasing a CA based proxy for $89 and being ultra conservative warm-up for a week and currently only following 25 people and just received first temporary block this morning.

Are you saying that simply asking the client to logout and log back in on the phone has solved some of your temporary block problems?!? If so, that is quite incredible.

1 Like

1:1 Proxy? Multiple accounts? Rotation proxy?
Or do you have any special settings?
I wonder how to use it.

@Itsyourtime i saw you updated with a solution to a login issue that happened on Aug 10. My accounts that I am having issues with had a follow block since August 10 all of them on this same day. I still cannot get past it. Have you heard of any solutions for blocks that happened on this date. I tried the above.

@Actor_Contact did your blocks start on this date?

1 Like

No, not Aug 10.
I have been fighting these temporary blocks for many weeks now.
Just cannot find a viable solution - especially for the never ending temporary block loop

1 Like