[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Hey @Itsyourtime I’m pretty confused :confused:
Since June i’m getting follow blocks and 7days blocks many times.
I read many threads around the forums and made many changes on the settings but still no change…

• My proxies raw “Henry Cooper Raw-Mobile” proxies.
  • I’m running 2 accounts on each proxy.
  • Different sources and timing each account.
  • Follow daily limit set to 50-100.
  • Using Story Viewing, Post Saving And Like Tool also to make it humanly as much as possible(With extremly low settings: 0-8 actions per day).
  • The main reason for this reply is because I contacted MP Support through emails and they suggested me to enable the “Follow only through EB” while Your suggestions is to “follow via EB IF you get follow block via API”
    So I’m confused.
    And pretty much tired of this, I’m really trying my best to keep positive thoughts but lately by getting so many problems and blocks I don’t know how to act!
2 Likes

Yes it does solve some issues as you can do the same logout and login back on your software EB and it work many times.

@killerscript this reply is for you…
First question… The mistake many of you are doing is not trying other proxies from other providers.

Some providers just because work for one does not mean will work for other, I’m not telling you this just because I did my own tests but it’s sure that most of issues come from the proxies itself.

1 Like

I will give it a shot.
At this point I open to ideas and I have not tried this one.
Not sure what this is really accomplishing by having the client log out and back in, but I am willing to try and I appreciate you taking the time to reply and help!

2 Likes

I am a issue fixer, I find them and solve them that is what I do for more than 1000 accounts at this point so br0, you won’t believe the w3ird things I’ve find as the API block issue solution :joy::joy:

Instagram is full of bugs.

3 Likes

Thank you - I sincerely think you are helping people. It just seems there is no one specific solution and what works sometimes, does not work all the time and for all people.
You just seem to be having more success than most (and definitely more than me).
When you have a temporary block, how long do you normally let the account rest?
Also, if you have a temporary block that IG has designated to last for 6 hours and you try again in 2 hours, does the 6 hour time span begin again?

Mass stories results?

1 Like

Not at all! Good content + good targeting.

Well played, some good numbers

I did not say the solution is perfect, but is simulate real 3’rd application installed on your phone.
I did get much less action blocked but the same amount of AC msg.

@Itsyourtime Can I get your opinion about my reply :slight_smile: ?

I’ve responded you already…

1. I tried many proxy provider my friend, HighProxy, BlazingSeo, Henry Cooper Raw-Mobile
    Don’t you think it’s enough? Still believe it’s a proxy provider issue?

2. The question I didn’t get the answer for was which settings are recommended, yours or the ones the support team gave me? And why they’re recommending something else?

3. I don’t know if I got it right, But is there a new option to login back to account as a feature just like the feature to log out when blocked?

As I can see you’ve used only one mobile proxy provider and maybe you should try others.

I’m starting to understand why many of you still having problems.

1 Like

lol… it’s the opposite mate
I think that sharing my experience with someone who overcome the blocks is nessesary in order to help him understand my situationa and I’m willing to hear your point of you
That’s truely it :slight_smile:

Nothing new with your situation, actually is the same for more than a month for some of you over and over, I got hundreds of costumers with exact same issue and the fix is in here on this thread and other threads too.

I’ve told you what I think about your issue already.

I ll be happy when you ll be banned, and it will be soon.

Nobody gives a review about your consulting, your screens/social proof/knowledge/instagram profile (growth hacker), agency, everything about you is pathetical, you ask for money without having a thread in the marketplace.

All you have learnt, you have learnt here for free, from the community, you were not adding anything before the “crisis”, nobody knows you, do you think anybody is going to trust you?

Wannabes, Scammers, Youtubers who nobody know where they are coming from, offering “magic solutions” with proofs that 4 years old kid would be able to do on Paint, kid would do it even better.

If someone wants to lose money and clients, @itsyourtime is your guy, go to scam to other place, “consultant”. You are a shame for this community.

All of you have destroyed this community in less than 3 months, congratulations!

PD: If i have to be banned, no problem, i loved this place time ago, right now… is the ugliest place i have ever seen on Internet. What i dont understand is how JV team is tolerating this.

4 Likes

Oh my… I feel deeply sorry for you.

And nobody is telling anything wrong or bad either right? So… I don’t want to have a marketplace/sales thread because I don’t need it and if I need, I would perfectly do that, is there someone that can tell I give them a bad consulting here on this forum? NO!
Why? Simple, I provide quality and excellence, with that said, I don’t have a single negative review on any of my platform’s or business, on google maps with just two of my local business I’ve more than 120 x 5 stars reviews(included it’s your time) and none 4, 3, 2 or 1 stars, all legit and from our customers, so I don’t need to proof anything for you.

Sorry to say but pathetical is your attitude, and now I can clearly understand what is this about, looks like someone is frustrated and specially jealous… I feel deeply deeply sorry for you.

Dude all I was asking is why DO YOU THINK MP support told me to USE ONLY EV TO EXECUTE and you suggest to use eb only if API is blocked? maybe you know something we don’t know… Maybe API have issues or is broke. IDFK, that’s why i’m asking, Didn’t underestemate you or your suggestion for a second, Only asked question that I really thought you are a nice guy who willing to answer them.
No need to be rude.
And be sure that for this attitude, You won’t get a penny from me.
I’m looking for quality, Not quantity.
Thanks anyway, I believe in karma.

I suggested that in June 2019 and many things happened since also many updates down below on the thread description and on the thread itself.

After the creation of the topic I post this on the thread description :point_down: (aug2019):

The support is right to tell you that and they did it because they have improved the EB mostly for this crisis and not that much API(they are working on the API).

All updates I did on the most important settings are on this thread.

If you believe in karma as I do, than we’re good, because I take my time to respond to your question about “testing proxies” above and not a single thanks over there.

1 Like

I let it rest till get back to perform actions, I’m trying to not force anything else at this point.

I really don’t remember to have them like that back because if I get any block today, I just wait at least a day to start back that tool…

2 Likes