[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

How do you know it’s not settings ? Most of the customers I’m consulting their issues is only software settings/proxy… :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

4 Likes

so you say you have a solution, just to believe more or to show off? this is a support group.

2 Likes

Just to be sure; you have a solution to stop the follow blocks?

1 Like

So have a backpack with your company logo on it and wear a fleece vest?

Give us some more clues please.

5 Likes

API? thats what we stopped using in June

A lot of people were using API with EB as “solution” lately

1 Like

I have only been using EB for several weeks. I think it has helped avoid the ACs, but not the temporary blocks. Still looking for a solution for that

1 Like

Exactly, hope the big Jv update helps with that

2 Likes

In my experience if you use 4G/LTE without any proxy I suggest you to start your automation tool for one account at time (not more than 1) and logout from every IG apps. Stop all your actions for 24/48h when the AC message income. It works perfect for me!

Which proxy do you use?
1:1? Rotating proxy?

1 Like

it is just better than normal working case.
like 10% follow blocks instead of 40% for me.
It is related to how you scrape instead of how much you scrape.

I want to believe it works better but only time will tell.

Tariff fro consultation?

For me at least it seems the more times an account receives a temp block (and the more I’ve cleared the cookie) the worse it is trying to get out of it.

I have had a few accounts that only received the temp block 1 or 2 times but are ok now, though still only able to follow 50 max a day. I’m scared to push these too much in case I receive another block.

But as I said resting for a week hasn’t helped the other accounts. As with everyone - if there is a solution to try I would love to know!

1 Like

I linked your post here mate as it’s specifically about the 7 day block problem;

What are you doing for your important or client accounts? I can’t risk continuing automation if these are the stats.

1 Like

Hey guys I use the proxies of valar IPv6 but I get always follow blocks

My settings are humid 30-40 a/day what can I do?

Where can I get other proxies? Can someone prefer one provider?

Regards

as i have asked you before, what are your Social profile settings (advanced ones?)

I’m glad that my tests can be useful for others.
At this very moment I’m running a few more small tests… still, the most useful would be to find the solution…

I’ve stopped working with clients. Unfortunately, did not find the way to handle the situation and decided not even to try working manually lol :slight_smile:

All accs I have are my accounts. Accounts that I use for tests are also my accounts. High quality + a bit aged (8-9 months).

1 Like

is anyone still doing mute after follow? after specific mins? i am doing it on some clients and keeping around 40-50 mins after follow.

Also is anyone doing stories and F/U and likes together for clients? i am doing around 10k targeted story views and all other tools in limits

1 Like

A bigger test size would of course help.

My suggestions:
You’ve already tried just follow - try just like on one, just unfollow on one and just DM on one.
Do it on both API and EB only.

Hopefully we can pinpoint exactly what is causing the 7 day block.

Are other people also having this 7 day block reinstated?

HC mobile proxy 1:1, but I have been trying to US based proxies on a couple of accounts.
Much more expensive
Starting off very, very slowly so I will see how it goes