[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

yes, but i get blocked on EB too. :frowning: so its normal ? 1acc get temporary block? because i use 3acc for every proxy mobile. just 2 acc normal. and 1acc get blocked for like and follow.
if i logout and login from EB. and i still get blocked im just wait right? or what should i do? and how about if logout and login again from EB. i didnt get block again?

yes just wait, turn off the tool for a day or two and try again.

Everyone seems to be selling consultation to “solve your problems” nowadays, when they’ve shown themselves to be struggling as much as everyone else.

These “it’s working great” screenshots are easy to engineer. Just because it seems to be working, doesn’t mean it’ll continue to work smoothly.

Be very wary of these people selling consultation. If it was worth anything, then you could just take their info and resell it to the hundreds looking for the magic solution.

1 Like

please tell me, is anyone here telling otherwise? Maybe I’m missing something.

I can see many frustrated people that can’t make their accounts to work and come to attack those who are having success but on the other side I see people like @LanceParrish or @oneoneseven or @ciras doing just fine and many others that I personally change many messages and helped.

I feel so sorry for those frustrated, actually, stop to complain and share solution, try to adapt and move on or just give up, when you do that just look bad for you.

2 Likes

2 Likes

how to logout from API and login from EB?

1 Like

What do you mean with I clear the notifications from the bottom option? In xxx-software? Where can I find this?

1 Like

@Itsyourtime I greatly respect you for coming here and helping a lot of folks by offering possible solutions. It’s so much better than many who have come here and created more problems with negativity and pessimism.

With that said, since the thread has lately become more centered around your consulting services, I know a lot of folks here, myself included, would feel much more comfortable if you would open up a formal sales thread on the marketplace for your consulting. @Adnan

I believe that this will be to your benefit as well.

1 Like

Thank you so much.

If would rather close this thread as the solution is there to everyone and the follow block wave finished long time ago.

I try to help everyone here on this thread for free without asking anything in charge I guess you mean that because everyone ask me and I respond trying to share my experience, with that said and about a sales thread, I don’t need it even if I did, I’ve enough clients + businesses to take care myself.

@MojoJojo @Adnan and who ever need, please take a look of this thread and see what else can be done further.

I’m getting tired.

1 Like

@itsyourtime You don’t need to close the thread! It’s obviously helping a lot of people - and please don’t let the negativity get to you either.

I just think it would be best for accountability and the community as a whole to have a separate thread - one for sales on the marketplace explicitly advertising your consulting services. And then have this thread to be more centered on the overall discussion around the solutions that you and others are finding and testing.

We need everyone to be contributing with possible solutions.

WE ARE ALL STRONGER TOGETHER.

1 Like

Listen. I know how frustrating this is for everybody. I really do believe that the people on here are good people and not trying to take advantage. Please everyone just stay calm.

I think people like @Itsyourtime and myself have been pretty forthcoming about sharing a lot of our settings and fixes. I have learned a tremendous amount from the forum here and use a lot of those strategies in my daily work.

I will say that I’m having the most success with these strategies:

I use only mobile proxies from providers discussed here.

I tend to use only the embedded browser

I am doing only follow and unfollow at the moment.

I do a slow ramp up on each account when they are new

I do unfollowing at the same time that I follow however I do fewer on follows at this moment.

I also wait five days before I Unfollow

I also do not try to get close to 200 actions per day. I keep it in the 100 to 150 range and my clients are happy.

I have had some accounts get compromised and some with temporary blocks. In fact a lot of my accounts have had added off temporary blocks.

I have certainly had clients call me up angry as they’re getting logins from other places and sometimes action blocks. For the most part however good customer service and good phone skills will help you tremendously. Most people who are my clients I have developed a very personal relationship with and they have come to know that they can always reach me by phone or text and I can generally talk then off the ledge.

At the end of the day getting your clients some good authentic growth should help pacify them through the challenges.

Lastly, I think that a lot gets lost in email and on message boards and sometimes people’s responses can seem like they are bragging or unkind but I think people are often not thinking very long before they type a response.

If everyone can be a little bit more thoughtful about their posts and cooperative without attacking that would probably help. Again I really do think that there’s a lot to learn on the forum here and you can probably keep a lot of successful clients happy by incorporating those things.

It really is true read the entire forum about action blocks etc. There are great answers and you do have to test a lot.

I usually would start my day reading the New York Times and drinking coffee until May/June but when all the action started happening I have begun starting my day with the forum here and usually read for a good 60 to 90 minutes so that I can be up on everything happening. I recommend you do the same. Good luck

17 Likes

Please do not close the thread. Everyone start behaving themselves. If you don’t have something nice to say don’t say it.

3 Likes

I miss those casual mornings. Now I wake up with anxiety while logging into my servers.

10 Likes

how many follows per hour are you guys going for? and are you keeping interval between each follow more than 2 mins?

Exactly what I do for three months already.
Even being LVL1 here is very useful.

1 Like

Im sorry! The picture is intended to get the click-through to the video! Its how youtube works, my thumbnails have to stand out for people to actually choose my video to watch. Its marketing 101 and ive sent an apology to @ciras and will change the thumbnail if he so desires. i meant no harm. I do-nt consider it click-bait because i don’t claim for people to get those kind of numbers inside the video, just helping with settings that have worked for me!

Your welcome, but I do not support making videos with the names of the tools outside :wink:

1 Like

I’ve no idea what’s going on. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I think there is no a real solution to what is happening right now folks.

I’ve literally tried everything. Try to simulate human behaviour with J, low settings, different proxies (expensive ones, mobile ones, etc)…etc. The result is all the way the same: blocks, almost no growth of the accounts (I used to manage to have 1200 followers per month before the shitload wave).

20% of the accounts I’m managing are growing Ok, the other 80% are just stuck in the loop of block and verifications…

I tried to manage to see a pattern in this but there is not. Lost 5 clients this months.
If it continues for another month like this I will just give up…sad to say…

I’ve been finding this thread extremely helpful and appreciate it being here, the issue i have been facing is I am unable to login to the EB no matter how many times I try and have waited a week and am still unable to login to the EB any tips?

1 Like