[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Currently I have very similiar situation…

Did you try to “play” with UserAgents?

Hi brother, I have not tried still this one,I’m still learning about this feature and I’m looking to see how it goes.

The problem by the way is that there is no real connection between the accounts who receive blocks and the one which are still healthy. They are very similar, run with the same mindset…

I was looking for a pattern for weeks but there is no one (in my case).

So why the accounts which are doing fine, are running ok without any fancy tweeking?

1 Like

That is the question…

The same for me. I have a lot of VERY similiar accounts. Almost the same.
Same proxies quality, actions, settings, whatever. Some of them worked (not very good, but still) , some - just in a block loop.

I’m trying to find out the solution a few weeks already…
Atm the only thing I did not test - UserAgents…

Also I did not check my own proxies…

Let’s keep in touch. Probably together we can find it our faster

1 Like

Sure man.

I’m looking into Allproxy App, not sure how it works, will try.

Consider also that some of the accounts with blocks are even not run by any client. What i mean is that these clients never open Instagram and never log into it. They just let us manage their account so the only real access is from J. So we tried few high quality mobile proxies and still…same result, Account Verification today :smiley:

Still blocks.

1 Like

How are you scraping so many at once? I’m currently scraping by hashtag through the follow tool but aiming to get higher return in my day. Any tips?

We have the same and the same result of on high-quality LTE proxies

The problem is not in the IP. The problem lies in the api

The message I get when trying to login to the EB is ‘There was a problem logging you into Instagram. Please try again soon.’

This is exactly my experience as well. Tried everything mentioned in this thread (and I have read the entire thread since it started) and everything else people have recommended.
There does not seem to be a solution at this point
I think all we can do is hope JV can come up with a solution.

1 Like

Hey, are you using EB only for follow unfollow? How many clients are you running per mobile proxy?

1 Like

Yes, only EB to unfollow
1:1 HC mobile proxy

1 Like

Sharing this… EB… it does not show error when following but this is happening now. Already 5th day day.

2 Likes

Is it me or is instagram’s AI (machine learning) just getting smarter? :thinking:

3 Likes

Could be your proxy is running too slow

3 Likes

This is a an error when you browsing too many accounts in a short period of time. I have been getting that a lot in my scraping bot since last week. I used to be able to scrape an account every 10 seconds but now I have been slowing down to avoid that error (because it last a long time, not just a few minutes, probably 6-12 hours). I’m down to browse maybe one account per minute and I still hit that error page maybe after opening maybe 300ish accounts.

Yes mate i do have that feeling too - what i found out at my end is everything is running fine after new settings for like 3 days and than the blocks are starting - i think they recognize a pattern on this account than start blocking. Since 2 weeks i am changing the settings an set up ( EB, EB + API, API) every 2 days and since than most accounts are working. but hell a lot of work with my 2,5k client accounts :smiley:

Yes. Before i encountered this also and just lasts for few minutes and disappears when i change IP. Now it lasts for hours. What do you advise here?

I also observed that error page is linked to the account and not the proxy. Even when i changed proxy i can still see error page

For me, I’m guessing create more accounts to load balance my scraping job. For JV, I have no idea how that works.