[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Hey Drav, is your ISP change solution not working anymore?

If changing the ISP frequently, plus unique device settings, plus conservative randomized action settings don’t work for any significant time then I’m afraid I’m out of this stressful game.

1 Like

It did work for me, but most of my customers are US and my mobile proxies are UK and therefore I just got a tone of AC’s where others do not.

Thank you Drav, then there are still more things worth trying.

Here is what is working for me today to solve the action blocks
It may not work tomorrow, but this is what is working for me today:

To Unfollow
switch to API

To Follow
Open the browse feature on JV
logout
then activate the follow tool again

5 Likes

how will you switch to API only in the unfollow tool?

go to profiles and uncheck the box that says"use only embedded browser to unfollow"
Yes.
I was unfollowing via EB and was blocked.
Now, I am unfollowing via API

Im willling to financially compensate to anyone who can make this working for me. Can we chat in telegram or skype? . I have Mobile proxies from henry cooper and I have rested this accounts for 10 days… now 2nd day of following with 5-15 people at 300-600 sec, 1-2 people per round and 60-90minutes in between. Im blocked…

Here’s my settings (igot random sleep in profiles)

Here’s what i have right now

p.s. The pic above is just after I did the API for the unfollow and the logout on EB then turn on and off the account…

hi,let say if i get compromised message. after i change password. what should i do? stop the tools for 2-3days or still continue with the action?

it is not false (maybe EB is)! I noticed IG is sometimes blocking for 10 minute, showing the error msg and 10 minute later you can do follow (tested manually)

Have you gotten the hard 7 day block, and have any accounts gotten this back to back?

I can’t risk continuing automation if there is a big. chance I’ll get another one.

@TrAff1Monster how are your tests coming along?

Rest for at least another week, do manual actions etc. Then start on warm up settings. Don’t dive straight back into things.

One of my accounts got AC, rested for 3-4 days, then got 3 day all action ban after restarting the bot.

Did you use warm up settings?

Today I realized that I need to either win this game finally or stop wasting time on all this.

After that I decided to test everything I can. At this very moment I’m preparing 190 different setups to test… A bit more work, than expected :smile:

Once these tests are done I probably should make a separate thread to discuss them + other tests of mine + others… What do you think?

11 Likes

Sure. Document your tests everyone will appreciate it. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I did 70/day for 2 days then 150 next day then full blocked

Yeah, you need to be more patient and start slower man.

3 Likes

7 day block after AC is normal happened to all mine accounts

Just a quick update here and hope this helps:

AC and 7 day block on all accounts
After 7 days, keep trying to see if actions work, if not try in a few hours or days.
Took me 2-3 days after 7 day for all to run.
Started some full speed no warmups - over 100 F
Started some warmup 25 build up per day - getting over 100 F soon
Temp blocks occasionally but not hindering daily limits (hopefully it stays this way)
EBonlyeverything, godlike style settings (all accounts different), HC4g raw - everything from this forum

Going strong for a week but hit for 2 days with HC outtage, its fixed now and running smooth again. Just keep testing and seeing what works!

3 Likes