[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

both of my accounts that got AC only got 3 day full block afterwards.

Guys I’m not getting the hard seven day block.

Are these client accounts?
Mobile proxies?
EB?

Be reasonable in your settings and ramp up slowly.

1 Like

I think follow with eb and unfollow with api will lead to AC. Let us know how it goes :pray:t2:

2 Likes

waht is your waittime for temp blocks? As you say that those dont hinder the daily limits it is less than 24hours?

Put in a 20 - 25 time between temp
Blocks.

guys can we have something like priority for EB via tags or specific selection?

so that way we can make clients as a priority via EB and then our accounts or something like that

cause i am having a lot of cpu/ram issues and mp is lagging so i was thinking if we have a feature to priorities EB for specific tags or we can select the accounts

i have fanpages also on EB so it’s taking up the whole thing!

what do you guys think about this?

Anyone noticing J being utterly slow? Less actions, not blocks, even thousands of sources. No settings changed, nothing changed since weeks.

2 Likes

Is anyone using setting, ‘use EB instead of the api to phone verify’???

@redlightmeansgo I always verify through the EB manually so i guess in a way yes?

hey guys i am having a new problem. My client accounts was not performing any eb actions and it was logged in via eb and it was doing story views via api but when i restarted the like and follow tool both had 0 actions till now and like tool got an error… failed to execute like account not logged in and then when i went in EB it was logged out and when i am trying to login it is giving me an error please check the images.

I logged into the account from mobile phone and it’s logged in and doing all actions properly but on eb, it’s giving that error! I have checked proxy also and it’s valid. Don’t know why it’s not logging into the account. anybody else had these issue?

also, where is this option because of which like tool made the account logout and login in automatically?

i have not selected auto eb logout when action block!

afaf aaf

Edit - now it has an API block and it’s not logging into EB too!

@dollardude16 if you’re api blocked you’ll have to rest it for a couple of days leaving ALL tools of letting the client do its thing for a bit.

No way around it

2 Likes

yes i am resting it now! If i do actions manually on phone is that okay? i have the account logged into a different phone.

Not sure about wether you need to take it off of J completely but yes your client should use IG own API solely for a bit.

1 Like

It’s been resting for a week already, but it’s my main.
How have others fared after getting the hard block and putting back on MP afterwards?

Send me a DM of your screenshot of your profile settings and I will take a look.
This strategy is still working for me again today:

To Unfollow
switch to API

To Follow
Open the browse feature on JV
logout
then activate the follow tool again

1 Like

I’m having to clear cookies a lot to get accounts unblocked can this be circumvented with the “logout/log back in” box? And does anyone have experience with issues clearing cookies often?

LOL, red red red red

3 Likes

Have you gotten a solution to this yet? Both accounts I run with thousands of followers received Compromised Account then shortly after are in the dreadful Temp Block lool where I can’t follow a single person on JV but can normally follow people on IG app via my phone.

This strategy is still working for me again today:
(It may not work tomorrow as everything keeps changing, but it is working again today)

To Unfollow
switch to API

To Follow
Open the browse feature on JV
logout
then activate the follow tool again

5 Likes

Just got action blocked trying to make a post on a new account I started a few days ago. I haven’t done any botting on it, but I was using a bot on another other account I have on the same device.

Why would this happen? I haven’t done any botting on this account at all. Was I putting too many hashtags in my posts? Why would it block me from posting on just a regular account?