[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Was your post unique?

So unfollowing is working for you via API?
Why not just work on EB completely?

No, it was a video that I downloaded from another instagram account. Are they detecting that?

Since there was said a lot about only EB Vs Api, and some say it’s best EB and others it’s best APi. Which is the right approach? Is there one?

I’m not sure there is "one" best solution.

It depends on many factors, and i don’t think it’s a “EB or API” only question…

And because some works very well with API, and others EB, it means that both are possible :slight_smile: So problem probably comes from else where !

:egg::hatching_chick::hatched_chick::rooster:

1 Like

Yes, unfollowing is still working for me today via API
For some reason, I am unable to unfollow via EB
I don’t know the reason, but this is what is currently working for me the last couple of days.
As you know, things may change tomorrow, but knock on wood this is what is working right now.
Of course, we are just waiting and hoping for JV to fix their API problem and everything we are doing now seems to be short term fixes, but at least it keeps us going.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, i agree it works for me too but right now i dont go to more than 80 follow / unfollow a day, how much did you do?

yea i just suspend for about an hour

Which proxy provider are your using?

Just now. Accounts are getting phone verified

Anyone encounter the same?

Yes, they are detecting that. I’m not saying that it is the reason (as there are too many variants of), but this is one of them for sure. At least try to crop it a bit and change, using some filters.

If it doesn’t help - next I would recommend to check the connection/proxy.

just want to share my expirience of the last days:

best way for me right know ( managing 2k accounts) is swapping randomly between EB and API usage. So for example 2 days i am using API than I swap for 1 - 2 days to use EB only and so on… working pretty well.

BTW using residentual IPs 4 Accs per Proxy atm

Can I ask how long have you been doing this method? From my experience keep on switching between eb and api will lead to AC

2 Likes

4accs running on the same time or?

Yes they can detect the hash of a video or a pic

First signs of recovery…will see.
Right now I’m on very low settings. I mean like 30 Likes or Follows per day.

Seems like the temp error isnt been talked about much? It seems to be returning on a regular basis. Anyone know how to avoid this? I’m not experiencing any blocks but the errors make me not hit my daily goals.!

1 Like

only eb or only api? bro

I noticed with API I’m going into blocks.
These are the settings.

What is strange is that I still have red on Likes and Follows but the followers are slowly growing.
Keep u updated.

1 Like